And That's a White Sox Over .500 Winner !

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Huge win but for the love of god please fire Menechino!  That would probably be more impactful than any reasonable acquisitions for RF or 2B.

never thought i'd be thinking Greg Walker would be an improvement over what they're teaching right now

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Huge win but for the love of god please fire Menechino!  That would probably be more impactful than any reasonable acquisitions for RF or 2B.

Give me Joey Wendle and Happ and things will get better against RHP. Happ almost seems like a Menechino disciple with his different approach this year. Haven't checked his ground ball rate but he is hitting for higher average, less hard contact , less power , cut down on K's. But for his game he's made it work for him from both sides of the plate. Much more consistent now.

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

According to MLBTR about Kopech : Pitching coach Ethan Katz pushed back against the idea that Kopech will be on any sort of innings limit this evening (via Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun-Times)

I'm pretty sure Katz was saying similar things about Rodon last year. Not sure that is a strength of Katz (which is ok, should be coming from combo of sources)

16 minutes ago, bmags said:

I'm pretty sure Katz was saying similar things about Rodon last year. Not sure that is a strength of Katz (which is ok, should be coming from combo of sources)

That's been my fear ,that Kopech would be treated just like Rodon. Kopech is coming from a better place than Rodon because of the innings he pitched last year and better mechanics but still being his 1st full year starting in MLB his arm has to be starting to feel it.