7/27 Sox @ Rockies 2:10 CST

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Does Moncada get the walk???

That was ball 4. Isn't it a dead ball? How is he allowed to throw the runner out?

No the ball isn't dead until the ump calls time. 

That had to be the worst baserunning inning by a player I've ever seen in my life. He doesn't get to third on the ball that dropped. He doesn't score from second on an insane attempt at a double play. And then that.

• Like 1

Just now, Boogua said:

That had to be the worst baserunning inning by a player I've ever seen in my life. He doesn't get to third on the ball that dropped. He doesn't score from second on an insane attempt at a double play. And then that.

only 1 out on that fly ball that dropped in. No way to tell if Blackmon was going to get there. I can excuse that part.

Also, not sure how he's supposed to score from 2nd on that attempted DP.

The pickoff? Yikes.

1 minute ago, Boogua said:

And that's the 2022 White Sox baseball team in a nutshell.

1 minute ago, Boogua said:

AND he barehands a ball in centerfield that he should have used his glove for.