7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Let's count how.many times Stone and Benetti mention sweeping the Astros this past week...

This Kaskade dude to a mix of Paul Rudd, Edward Burns and Hahn...should just cancel the game and have a concert instead.  

Edited by caulfield12
  • Hawk 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Let's count how.many times Stone and Benetti mention sweeping the Astros this past week...

This Kaskade dude to a mix of Paul Rudd, Edward Burns and Hahn...should just cancel the game and have a concert instead.  

Hoiberg

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Hit the ball hard, but on the ground or right at people. You know Menechino doesn't ever talk about launch angle with our hitters. 

I've read about the Giants using swing plane analysis to help juggle all of their platoons. What are the chances Menechino + TLR are looking at that to coach hitters or fill out the lineup on a daily basis? I can take a guess 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Electronic Digital Music

Avicii would be another example.

Super popular here in Japan Korea China.

Thanks.

I was stuck on Lake Score Drive one night and then I saw it was for Avicii and immediately hated him/her/them

13 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

If we want any hope of a sweep, then the offense needs to wake the fuck up and start hitting some homers.  That COL series was an absolute shit show in that regard.

You are right.  If you do not hit homers at Coors Field and at GRF, you will normally lose.  We are down 3-1 tonight because of a 3 run homer.

• Like 2