7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

4 minutes ago, CBJ03 said:

I hope this team gets booed like crazy at the end of the game.

They won't 

Our fans mostly are pussies too.

They only like the "fire tony" chats.

If the crowd at the game had any balls they would boo the shit out of this team

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Has that ever thwarted Sox opponents this season?

The Guardians lineup is exactly that.  We are just more familiar from 19 games head to head.

The Guardians at least try to win. Oakland is actively trying to tank. 

8 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Swung at 3 garbage ass pitches after Kaprellian couldn't throw strikes. Genius stuff. 

That was disappointing . The ump isn't giving that slide of the plate on his slider but he pitched into where Jose was looking to hit it. Him looking to drive in 2 runs with a single isn't a bad idea but it is  when you can just take some pitches and look to drive a pitch instead.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

I'm going to preface this by saying yes I am old.....what is house music??

It's old too.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Does Jerry actually watch these games and wonder why guys who were good the last couple years all suddenly suck and look lifeless out there?

They just give Jerry warm churros. He can't see or understand what is transpiring on the field anymore. Just like Tony.

2 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Something else to think about: If you’re a big time free agent, why would you want to come to this dysfunctional ass team? I mean who’s running the show? Is it the VP of Baseball Operations? Is it the General Manager? Or is it the decrepit old ass manager who only reports to the old ass owner? This team’s front office is so unprofessional. The owner isn’t interested in hiring the best manager available, he wants to hire people he’s familiar with. We got so lucky with Ozzie Guillen but what the fuck was Robin Ventura doing managing the team? What has he done since he left the White Sox?? And you just wait… I’d almost be willing to bet that AJ Pierzynski is the best manager because the owner likes him. Never mind that AJ has never coached or managed a professional team in his life. 

The only free agents who sign here are players seeking their last MLB contract. Period.

• 2020: Grandal, Keuchel, Parrot, Cishek, Gio Gonzalez
  • 2021: Eaton, Hendriks, 
  • 2022: Graveman, Kelly, Harrison
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Something else to think about: If you’re a big time free agent, why would you want to come to this dysfunctional ass team? I mean who’s running the show? Is it the VP of Baseball Operations? Is it the General Manager? Or is it the decrepit old ass manager who only reports to the old ass owner? This team’s front office is so unprofessional. The owner isn’t interested in hiring the best manager available, he wants to hire people he’s familiar with. We got so lucky with Ozzie Guillen but what the fuck was Robin Ventura doing managing the team? What has he done since he left the White Sox?? And you just wait… I’d almost be willing to bet that AJ Pierzynski is the best manager because the owner likes him. Never mind that AJ has never coached or managed a professional team in his life. 

Don’t think big time free agents would want to sign with Sox while TLR and the dysfunctional owner, FO and coaching staff are still in place.  Unless they get paid above market, which I don’t think JR will go for.

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

That was disappointing . The ump isn't giving that slide of the plate on his slider but he pitched into where Jose was looking to hit it. Him looking to drive in 2 runs with a single isn't a bad idea but it is  when you can just take some pitches and look to drive a pitch instead.

Abreu had his mind made up he was going to pull the ball that at bat.  He did the opposite the other day and weakly grounded out on a hanger you and I could drive.

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

so little less than a leury type.

Give or take arb numbers and whether they nontender guys like Foster, Ruiz, Engel. 

It’s like $25 million ish to spend if they let Abreu go to get back to current payroll.

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It's old too.

They just give Jerry warm churros. He can't see or understand what is transpiring on the field anymore. Just like Tony.

The only free agents who sign here are players seeking their last MLB contract. Period.

• 2020: Grandal, Keuchel, Parrot, Cishek, Gio Gonzalez
  • 2021: Eaton, Hendriks, 
  • 2022: Graveman, Kelly, Harrison

Hey that's Frankie Knuckles

Old is Lawrence Welk

"Good night, sleep tight, and pleasant dreams to you."

• Hawk 1