New Feature List

Chisoxfn

Guest hotsoxchick1
I have a special request that my rank be custom made.  I am requesting for my rank to be "Carlos' Cutie" from this point on.  Would this be possible?

only you heather.....lol..........if she gets to be a "carlos cutie" i want to be a "magglios mistress"..........you can make rps a "kws b****".........lol.....i think we may be onto something here jas..........lmao :D

Guest Ncorgbl
Yep, I made it so they were bigger gaps, so it would last longer.  I had to figure out some way to be creative.

Geez, I'll be a rookie forever! Can we transfer credits from another message board? Incentives!!!

Sure, sure, make me a liar with my 30th post to become an 'A Baller'!

Guest Ncorgbl
I have a special request that my rank be custom made.  I am requesting for my rank to be "Carlos' Cutie" from this point on.  Would this be possible?

only you heather.....lol..........if she gets to be a "carlos cutie" i want to be a "magglios mistress"..........you can make rps a "kws b****".........lol.....i think we may be onto something here jas..........lmao :D

'KW's b****'.

Yes, it fits! That's RPS! I love it! :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
you can make rps a "kws  b****"

I would have paid money to watch you say that to RPS's face. Damn that would have been fun! :lol:

GEEZ US CW.. YOU KNOW ME..... YOU DONT THINK I WOULD HAVE SAID IT TO HIS FACE IF HE WERE STANDING HERE NOW.....COME ON NOW......YOUVE GOT TO KNOW BETTER THAN THAT......NEXT TIME I SEE RPS ILL DEFINATELY MENTION IT AND TELL YA WHAT HIS REACTION IS........HE DONT SCARE ME.............

HEY RPS YA BIG HOOTY KW b**** ........ WHERE ARE YA................ :headbang