07/31 - A's @ White Sox, 1:10 PM CT

Quin

11 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

That's the frustrating thing, if the Sox can find a little bit more offense and win the division, Cease-Cueto-Kopech give them a chance to beat anybody in the postseason.

Replace “frustrating” with “encouraging” or “exciting” and I totally agree 

Unless we score a bunch here, Liam is probably gonna pitch and not be available tomorrow. That's the biggest problem with this team. Every game they're up in is close so they need their best relievers to pitch nearly everyday. It's hard to string together more than 2-3 wins that way. 

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Going for the hockey score win today which would increase the Sox record in those games to 31-17

This team has been better in close games this year. That was one of the things we sucked at last year. A lot of it was cause of the 8th inning issues and TLR being a bad manager. Unfortunately the offense just hasn't been very good and we play a ton of these close games. 

Just now, chw42 said:

This team has been better in close games this year. That was one of the things we sucked at last year. A lot of it was cause of the 8th inning issues and TLR being a bad manager. Unfortunately the offense just hasn't been very good and we play a ton of these close games. 

Those are my close low scoring game stats I invented. Anyteam that wins scoring 5 or less runs they are 30-17 and going for 31-17