08/01 - Royals @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT

Quin

1 minute ago, fathom said:

We can only hope he’s being traded

No way I trade him for gallo. Gallo sucks he is an easy out and hits the shift all the time . Pollack is better.i do agree on earlier comments on grandal which means Zavala is our starter . What teams goes to the playoffs with him ?

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

This is what happens when you refuse to pay up for superstars

And when we whiff on the contracts for great players we get lectured about “not missing the forest for the trees” before Hahn starts dumpster diving

Just now, quickman said:

No way I trade him for gallo. Gallo sucks he is an easy out and hits the shift all the time . Pollack is better.i do agree on earlier comments on grandal which means Zavala is our starter . What teams goes to the playoffs with him ?

Gallo's defense in RF alone is enough for me to want to make the trade

• Like 1

Just now, quickman said:

It’s more about getting out of his contract for next year 

Just now, quickman said:

Astros/Yankees lol.

5 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Didn't Leury used to be more injury prone, or am I just remembering things that correctly? Why'd have to turn into an Iron Man with a dumbass manager that absolutely adores playing him?

Prior to 2021 he was very injury prone

Just now, Spumoni said:

And when we whiff on the contracts for great players we get lectured about “not missing the forest for the trees” before Hahn starts dumpster diving

JR needs to sell to an owner that actually cares about putting a winning product on the field consistently than.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1