08/01 - Royals @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT

Quin

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Even more profitable.  Fans willing to put up with never acquiring a premium FA.

Well we should start thinking about stockpiling the farm system with prospects if we’re not going to win with this core. I just don’t trust Hahn to do it the correct way though. 

Edited by maloney.adam

3 minutes ago, Spicy gar said:

Okie dokie. 

I’d roll that dude.  Tadahito Iguchi would too.  He’s a soft, pretty boy who wears wigs in Chicago Heights at night.  He provides zero drive, and zero heart, because of poor leadership ( coaching) and already getting paid.  I can’t fathom how much more he makes than Luis…hope Robert doesn’t hold out after seeing Rupaul get paid like that.  Hey, if Rupaul could hit then I’d love her but Yoan is nothing but a small yawn on a boring weekday afternoon at work.  He adds nothing to this clubhouse.  Trade high…at least we got Kopech from the Chris Sale trade.  And the Sox ripped off the Cubs for Quintana Lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JPR said:

And that’s all that they hit.  I hope to catch Moncada in a dark alley soon.  We need that left handed power bat.  He’s getting paid and is highly touted.  Team is just too weak and the Sox park is nice for homers.  It’s august and the A’s have more power hitters.  At least they ripped off the Yankees for a SP who has a dazzling 2.5 era in a pitcher’s park (at home) compared to 5.3 on the road.  They got the New York’s 5,10,20, and 21 prospects.  Sox stay mediocre why does that clown reinsdorf pay for Lavine and the Bulls but not the south side

I think you'd have a better chance catching up with Yoan in a nightclub.

• Hawk 1
  • TLR 1

5 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Jimmy Lambert looking good as a reliever.  Let’s not bring in any more relievers. Let’s get some good lefty hitters, we need more runs.

I agree about not adding any more relievers but I don’t trust Hahn with adding more hitters. They would be better off either selling one or two of their veterans to get some prospects back to help their farm system or don’t do anything at all and just hope they come back next year with more fire in them. I know when I see a bad team and a team that isn’t going anywhere and this is one. Unfortunately, they will not be making the playoffs this year. 

Edited by maloney.adam

That’s quite the zinger.  I’d tell you where I live and how we have the hottest women in America but I don’t want more people moving here.  Yoan needs a tomato thrown at his face ASAP total jester of the court…he has no pride.  He has no fire inside and all of his face tats and standard 80s costume jewelry can’t make him more than what he is, and that’s a mouse.

2 minutes ago, JPR said:

That’s quite the zinger.  I’d tell you where I live and how we have the hottest women in America but I don’t want more people moving here.  Yoan needs a tomato thrown at his face ASAP total jester of the court…he has no pride.  He has no fire inside and all of his face tats and standard 80s costume jewelry can’t make him more than what he is, and that’s a mouse.

Is it Akron?

My other question is, the nappin on the bench during the game is LaRussa on the blues?  If he’s nodding off on the bench bet this hamster sleeps the other 22 hours a day.  He’s a corpse.  Put him in a coffin !!  Or a rocking chair at least…who has Tony’s blanket ?

Edited by JPR

13 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Menechino needs to be let go tonight. Enough is enough already!

Frank is implementing what Tony wants. Tony stated at his hiring press conference everyone is playing for three true outcomes and waiting for 2-3 run home runs. Tony stated it is easier to win in today's game, because he can use his gut and play for a run, moving runners over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

They are 3-3….so that math doesn’t really check out. 

Predict the next 19 games, (there’s a thread) 6-13 was my prediction. 

Just now, MEANS said:

Predict the next 19 games, (there’s a thread) 6-13 was my prediction. 

Right. How is 6-13 looking optimistic when they’re 3-3 so far? They aren’t going 3-10 in the next 13 lol 

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Frank is implementing what Tony wants. Tony stated at his hiring press conference everyone is playing for three true outcomes and waiting for 2-3 run home runs. Tony stated it is easier to win in today's game, because he can use his gut and play for a run, moving runners over.

Yeah this team wasn’t built to be a station to station team so it doesn’t come as a surprise that TLR is the wrong manager for this team. 

20 minutes ago, JPR said:

Miami

SoCal?

Iowa or Nebraska farmer's daughters?

Cindy Crawford was from DeKalb of all places.

Edited by caulfield12