AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER

Quin

LOL Wow. No one should ever complain about SHeets bat when the Sox are home, 173 wRC+ at home against RHP

On the road its a 24 wRC+ against RHP. That's about as drastic as it can get !

Only 18 less PA on the road. Maybe someone from our vaunted analytics department should point that out to someone. Don't play Gavin on the road.

Any idiot with a computer looking at stats, like me, can find that info.

It was the same last year too 197 wRC+ vs RHP at home. 93 wRC+ vs. RHP on the road. So the info has been out there a while.

2021 and 2022 combined its 183 and 53. Total PA at home 210 , on the road 220

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, wegner said:

Our sole deadline acquisition looked damn good.  As it has been, the White Sox fate is still in their own hands.  We will see how much Minnesota has actually improved themselves.

Minnesota isn’t what we should be aiming for if this is an allegedly playoff caliber team

48 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

Minnesota isn’t what we should be aiming for if this is an allegedly playoff caliber team

This team isnt winning the world series - period.  Probably wont for another couple decades.  You have to take what you can get, and Division champs is better than sitting home in October.

Finally doing what the team needs to do vs. Central Division. Beat these very weak teams on a nightly basis. That said, love Eloy and Jose raking. Some other guys got hits, too. Bash the ball.

Edited by greg775

8 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

It’ll be hilarious when we’re in first place in a couple weeks. Just a laugh riot.  I’ll buy a division championship tshirt totally ironically

I'll do mine metaphorically. I'll rip it, then stitch it back together, then remove part of the left arm. It will also look like it will fit, but magically will be too small for anyone to wear. It will also smell like a retirement home in a poor country. 

8 hours ago, hi8is said:

How long until Colas forces the issue?

We just have to wait it out for about a month or a little longer and see if he keeps mashing and that the Sox promote him to Charlotte It's also very cool that he is hitting LHP pitching extremely well also.

If the Sox finally realize that Sheets is a monster at home vs. RHP and just let him DH at home against RHP and put Colas in RF at home and on the road against all pitching to get him acclimated maybe he could be  lightning in a bottle for the lineup. and at least for much better defense in RF.

Sorry Yasmani you have 1 month to prove you can still hit HR's . Still have to hope TLR would bench Grandal for Sheets at DH against RHP at home.

9 hours ago, Green Line said:

This team isnt winning the world series - period.  Probably wont for another couple decades.  You have to take what you can get, and Division champs is better than sitting home in October.

Yea, i suspect that we win the division . I think that we can quite possibly beat the Blue Jays, Rays, or Mariners . after that it doesn't look so good . unless .. unless they happen to get hot at the right time, and then you just never know.

28 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

We just have to wait it out for about a month or a little longer and see if he keeps mashing and that the Sox promote him to Charlotte It's also very cool that he is hitting LHP pitching extremely well also.

If the Sox finally realize that Sheets is a monster at home vs. RHP and just let him DH at home against RHP and put Colas in RF at home and on the road against all pitching to get him acclimated maybe he could be  lightning in a bottle for the lineup. and at least for much better defense in RF.

Sorry Yasmani you have 1 month to prove you can still hit HR's . Still have to hope TLR would bench Grandal for Sheets at DH against RHP at home.

Is there baseball in Charlotte in a month?