Promotions That Work

Texsox

2 hours ago, Texsox said:

What promotions have gotten you to attend a specific game? For me at Sox games I'm usually clueless that a promotion is going on until I get to the game. 

For the San Antonio Missions pricing promos get me in the door. 

'83 road grey jersey give away.  Snagged a bunch of free t-shirts going to Thursday games during the rebuilding years.  I usually can't go for the best give aways on the weekend though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, joemg311 said:

Dollar hot dog days for sure. I feel uncomfortably full thinking about it.

Once tried to do a dog every half inning with my brother.  Not the dollar dogs.  The better ones.  With onions obviously.  He went 6 innings.  I went 6 1/2.  Felt like garbage for days.  Worth it for the win though.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

44 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

Once tried to do a dog every half inning with my brother.  Not the dollar dogs.  The better ones.  With onions obviously.  He went 6 innings.  I went 6 1/2.  Felt like garbage for days.  Worth it for the win though.

What were the better ones? Kosher's Best? They were still discounted too right? $2?

2 hours ago, turnin' two said:

I salute you sir.  That is an incredible feat.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, turnin' two said:

Today we salute you, Mister turnin' two and your brother.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Haha 1

Nothing today would pull me to a game I wouldn't otherwise go to. However, in the past we really tried to attend bat day. Yes, real wooden bats, at the old park, and before the neighborhood got cleaned up. I guess I can imagine why the promotion ended. Pennant day was pretty nice too, until someone lost an eye. 

Edited by SpringfieldFan
  • Fire 1