8/4 Games

BamaDoc

• bmags pinned this topic

I think its becoming increasingly clear that fangraphs having his game power FV at 55 is too low. This guy is at least 60 and maybe 65 in game power after he made that adjustment and his wrist healed.

6 HR in 14 games in AA is crazy. There's like 38 more AA games this year, if he plays in 30 of them, while I don't expect 15 more HRs, but he could definitely hit 10 more, that would be 16 HRs in about 44 games which is very impressive and 23 on the year as a whole when he missed time and had wrist issues is a very good year. 

Dude has mega power and is a RHP killer savage. He is the RF in Chicago next year. You move Vaughn for Chisholm and put Jimenez at DH full time and maybe add Conforto on the cheap in LF on a prove it deal, you've got a lineup suddenly full of left handed savages. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• bmags unpinned this topic

some fun ACL stuff as players get integrated:

- Jacob Burke (11th round pick out of Miami) hit a homer last night
- Jordan Sprinkle ended up 2-3 with a BB
- UDFA Ben Beutel pitched 1.2 Innings of scoreless ball with 2 Ks

And romy is looking good :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SoCalChiSox said:

I think its becoming increasingly clear that fangraphs having his game power FV at 55 is too low. This guy is at least 60 and maybe 65 in game power after he made that adjustment and his wrist healed.

6 HR in 14 games in AA is crazy. There's like 38 more AA games this year, if he plays in 30 of them, while I don't expect 15 more HRs, but he could definitely hit 10 more, that would be 16 HRs in about 44 games which is very impressive and 23 on the year as a whole when he missed time and had wrist issues is a very good year. 

Dude has mega power and is a RHP killer savage. He is the RF in Chicago next year. You move Vaughn for Chisholm and put Jimenez at DH full time and maybe add Conforto on the cheap in LF on a prove it deal, you've got a lineup suddenly full of left handed savages. 

100% with you, they will resign Abreu if he wants to come back. Conforto in left, Robert in center, Colas in right is x4 better than the defense we have now. Wow. I love it

Vaughn will be a good trade piece in that 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, reiks12 said:

100% with you, they will resign Abreu if he wants to come back. Conforto in left, Robert in center, Colas in right is x4 better than the defense we have now. Wow. I love it

Vaughn will be a good trade piece in that 

Really.  What do you think Conforto will hit next year if healthy?