Sign in to follow this  
BamaDoc

8/5 Games

17 YO Arnold Prado hitting .362 as a RF in DSL.  Not sure if pedigree or not but pretty good for that age.(higher BA than Chapelli lol)

Not sure if posted but on Chapelli's page he is listed as a 2022 mid season DSL all star.

• Love 1

Didn't realize the Dash we're in Brooklyn (or that they were even in the same league post-MiLB restructure) until yesterday. I already had plans to go to tomorrow's game, so I'm pretty jazzed.

Weather looks bad for here tonight from 7 to 9 PM ET, tomorrow's a little clearer forecast - plus, I already have tickets to the game from a previous rainout, so fingers crossed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Quin said:

Didn't realize the Dash we're in Brooklyn (or that they were even in the same league post-MiLB restructure) until yesterday. I already had plans to go to tomorrow's game, so I'm pretty jazzed.

Weather looks bad for here tonight from 7 to 9 PM ET, tomorrow's a little clearer forecast - plus, I already have tickets to the game from a previous rainout, so fingers crossed.

Have fun. I live in NYC, maybe I'll check out tomorrow's game.

Another HR for Romy Gonzalez. Probably too good for ACL.  He's missed so much time this year, he may need a lot of rehab assignments before he's ready for Charlotte.  HR for Cameron Butler, who has been a lot better lately.

• Like 1

Romy homer again. He’s good

What happened to Romy?  Can't remember.

We need to get some bodies up with the big club. Sheets should be on the chopping block as well as Leury but we all know that isn’t happening…

So hopefully he has to have his tonsils taken out or something.

Nice to see very little strikeouts from new/rehabbing players in ACL

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hi8is said:

We need to get some bodies up with the big club. Sheets should be on the chopping block as well as Leury but we all know that isn’t happening…

So hopefully he has to have his tonsils taken out or something.

I’ve been tough on Sheets because he shouldn’t be playing the outfield but he’s better out there than Vaughn is and he has a 129 wRC+ vs righties since returning. He’s much better than Pollock too. I don’t see any of these guys from the minors producing like that. Garcia is horrible but isn’t going anywhere unfortunately. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

Burger bomb. There should be a spot for him on the big league roster asap.

So Menechino can ruin him like he's ruined everybody else? No, leave him at AAA until after Menechino is gone.

• Like 1