8/5 Games

BamaDoc

• bmags pinned this topic

Didn't realize the Dash we're in Brooklyn (or that they were even in the same league post-MiLB restructure) until yesterday. I already had plans to go to tomorrow's game, so I'm pretty jazzed.

Weather looks bad for here tonight from 7 to 9 PM ET, tomorrow's a little clearer forecast - plus, I already have tickets to the game from a previous rainout, so fingers crossed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Quin said:

Didn't realize the Dash we're in Brooklyn (or that they were even in the same league post-MiLB restructure) until yesterday. I already had plans to go to tomorrow's game, so I'm pretty jazzed.

Weather looks bad for here tonight from 7 to 9 PM ET, tomorrow's a little clearer forecast - plus, I already have tickets to the game from a previous rainout, so fingers crossed.

Have fun. I live in NYC, maybe I'll check out tomorrow's game.

We need to get some bodies up with the big club. Sheets should be on the chopping block as well as Leury but we all know that isn’t happening…

So hopefully he has to have his tonsils taken out or something.

6 hours ago, hi8is said:

We need to get some bodies up with the big club. Sheets should be on the chopping block as well as Leury but we all know that isn’t happening…

So hopefully he has to have his tonsils taken out or something.

I’ve been tough on Sheets because he shouldn’t be playing the outfield but he’s better out there than Vaughn is and he has a 129 wRC+ vs righties since returning. He’s much better than Pollock too. I don’t see any of these guys from the minors producing like that. Garcia is horrible but isn’t going anywhere unfortunately. 

• Like 1

• bmags unpinned this topic