8/5 - Two steppin' in TX - Cease v Otto Game Thread - 7:05

he gone.

Just now, Capn12 said:

This is about the ugliest stretch of hitting from TA that I can remember.

Just the stretch you need your supposed all stars.

If I'm Tony, god I hope you never do that to me, I make TA take his suspension the game before of DH v kc and the day off the DH....

That gives him 2 days off. He needs it

3 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

Nah I just like to point out how dumb it is to buy out arbitration years to the point where it hamstrings the front office’s ability to sign free agents 

You're right, it is dumb.  It's like they don't want to get into the negotiation business, cuz they want to be pals with the players.  Then the player loses his edge.  FO should not be afraid of the negotiation process, but they are.

• Hawk 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

At least TA's been good in the field tonight

He made that play look so easy.   So much talent on that guy to be struggling this bad.   I'm still rooting for him, despite everyone having soured on him because of his personal choices in life. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

He made that play look so easy.   So much talent on that guy to be struggling this bad.   I'm still rooting for him, despite everyone having soured on him because of his personal choices in life. 

His personal choices like Yoans ,that we do not know the full extent of, will always be brought up when performance fails, even if its injury or pain related which we also never know the full extent. Most of us have a short lease with failure in light of total team , manager and FO failures too.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

9 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Let's state this right now, before we go bitching about LaRussa upcoming management of the pitchers for the next 3 innings, the offense has FAILED big time once again. 

Agree. It has been hard for the Sox to pad up leads late.