Smoking brisket and baseballs - Kopech v. the ghost of Adam Eaton and Lance Lynn (Dane Dunning) 6:05pm

he gone.

6 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Are you local guys getting these Venus pubic hair commercials or just us MLBTV users?  They are frightening. 

Saw it on Hulu the other night. Just a weird ass, unessessary commercial. 

• Like 1

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Now let's look at Katz's MLB career numbers if anyone really believes that career stats are necessary to be a good coach. 

There are plenty of reasons to be critical of they guy, but this is a reach. 

8 minutes ago, tray said:

A big part of the problem is the constant focus on LaRussa by his harshest critics.  OK he is a terrible Manager but they miss the main problem which is that this team lacks the talent to compete. Look at their pitching staff and position players. Kopech is what, their third best pitcher? or is that Giolito or Lynn? 

Vaughn is their best hitter...with 10 home runs and he is a DH with no speed on the bases. Play him in LF because Eloy might get hurt out there. . LOL. Sheets...LOL. Leury, LOL, Grandal, Pollock and Moncada  LOL. 

Who acquired these guys? Who is managing them? It all needs to be flushed down the toilet, by someone external who knows what they're doing and given free reign to clean up this mess from top to bottom, scouting, player development, major and minor league coaching and instruction.

That's why the Sox have sucked for decades. They can't draft, they can't develop players, they can't coach or manage players. 

• Like 2

I love how the Sox keep using the shortened 2020 season as the barometer for everything. I guess I’m the only one remembering that team running out of gas as the end of the season. If that season goes 100 more games, it’s likely they don’t make the postseason.

Just now, fathom said:

I love how the Sox keep using the shortened 2020 season as the barometer for everything. I guess I’m the only one remembering that team running out of gas as the end of the season. If that season goes 100 more games, it’s likely they don’t make the postseason.

They won the pretend 94 world series.

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

Now let's look at Katz's MLB career numbers if anyone really believes that career stats are necessary to be a good coach. 

There are plenty of reasons to be critical of they guy, but this is a reach. 

The post was mainly to show the water carrying stone is doing for any and every person talked negatively about or criticized in the Sox clubhouse

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Less than 10-15 more games.

Indians/Guardians were killing them down the stretch.

9 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Are you local guys getting these Venus pubic hair commercials or just us MLBTV users?  They are frightening. 

IN a world of manscaping commercials,  Boner pill, and bent boner commercials, I don't get freaked out by female pubic hair. But that's what the global elites are doing to us.

• Haha 1

My God, these games in Arlington have been brutal to watch....

Been slow to criticize TLR, et al., but that has to be over now. 2 games out and I have never seen a more lifeless team. Maybe that is unfair but are we supposed to believe the Rangers have a staff to rival the 70s Orioles??? I would love to say Dunning has pitched a helluva game but how can that be true when we have seen this the entire series?

1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

IN a world of manscaping commercials,  Boner pill, and bent boner commercials, I don't get freaked out by female pubic hair. But that's what the global elites are doing to us.

Hair Club for Men/Cy Sperling hardly a global elite unless Mike Lindell is too.