Smoking brisket and baseballs - Kopech v. the ghost of Adam Eaton and Lance Lynn (Dane Dunning) 6:05pm

he gone.

So if everyone knew Hahn put together a horrible team and TLR was such a horrible manager, and these guys suck this bad, why did so many posters here pick them to easily win the division? Most even had them winning a playoff series. 

What isn't happening is effort. What is happening are injuries and brain dead horseshit play. Too many players are having below average seasons. If these guys were playing like we expected we'd be bored, checking standings to see who we're playing in the first round instead of bitching half the nights. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

The post was mainly to show the water carrying stone is doing for any and every person talked negatively about or criticized in the Sox clubhouse

I get that. With everything to complain about it doesn't make sense to reach. 

1 minute ago, JoeCredeYes said:

or they could have Uribe swing by and drop his pants to fire up the boys

The line about not having a cup big enough is apparently very true.  I once had it described as being long enough to wear as a belt. 

Edited by CBJ03
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

IN a world of manscaping commercials,  Boner pill, and bent boner commercials, I don't get freaked out by female pubic hair. But that's what the global elites are doing to us.

Shaved > untamed forest

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1
  • TLR 1

Just got a great deal on StubHub for the Houston/Sox game on 8/16. Section 139, row 17, seats 7-8 for $81. Normally are $78 apiece. At least I’ll see a World Series contender live.

The tickets were $47 before the game started. I waited and they went down $8. Niceee

Edited by The Beast

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Barring a Blue Jays comeback, Sox down three in the Division and Wild Card, trailing two and three teams, respectively 

I said this earlier…in baseball it’s not fair to say “you have to go into this team’s ballpark and win 3 of 4,”, but like it or not the White Sox don’t have a lot of options here. A short run of wins by their opponents could push them into a much bigger hole, and they basically can’t afford a losing streak. They don’t have a lot of games left to make some wins happen.

8 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

What?

If you don't know what they are putting in our vaccines and our water, you better start getting educated with what the pubic hair grooming industry is secretly up to buddy. If they are desensitizing us to exposure to discreet grooming, and  peyronie's disease they are capable of  getting us to do annything. Don't be a victim of mind control. States rights. Amendments and stuff too.

• Like 1
  • TLR 1

17 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Stone can criticize whatever he wants, but if a fan does, he calls it whining.

The thing about hustle is it translates in wins a lot. Also not hustling on the bases usually translates to not hustling in the field and lazier AB's too.

ABreu is one of the few that will run full speed (most of the time )and he's a better fielder and hitter for it.

• Like 1