Smoking brisket and baseballs - Kopech v. the ghost of Adam Eaton and Lance Lynn (Dane Dunning) 6:05pm

he gone.

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:
Steve has expanded his White Sox targets.

He's pretty good at oblique criticism. But he's pretty much taken a position against negativity about this team. Funny thing is, I don't believe it has to do with his job as much as it has to do with people that annoy him on twitter

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

The thing about hustle is it translates in wins a lot. Also not hustling on the bases usually translates to not hustling in the field and lazier AB's too.

ABreu is one of the few that will run full speed (most of the time )and he's a better fielder and hitter for it.

Timmy and Yoan have been inexcusably lazy all season. Glad to see Stoney calling them out because god knows Tony can’t fix anything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Steve going off on guys means they're serious about big changes this winter. 

Just know, that if they trade Moncada they're probably getting someone back who is a worse player and has a worse contract. 

Steve is full of shit on most days.

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Steve going off on guys means they're serious about big changes this winter. 

Just know, that if they trade Moncada they're probably getting someone back who is a worse player and has a worse contract. 

The big word is “reckoning”.  Hahn mentioning it the other day is all you need to know about where things are headed.

Just now, fathom said:

Timmy and Yoan have been inexcusably lazy all season. Glad to see Stoney calling them out because god knows Tony can’t fix anything.

Hopefully Tony is using all his extra time booking an amazing senior citizen home 

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I can't say for sure. But it is curious that when TA takes a lot of criticism about his glove, he then seems to focus better about making unforced errors

such an absolute unlikeable team.

TA has went from a guy I thought was kind of fun to my 2nd least favorite player on the team.

This shit was all doomed though when they hired a 80 year old manager.

The lack of hustle and competitiveness is just nauseating.

Also sack up and everyone plays the rest of the season - a double header some guys can rest

I saw the twins warming up their closer who threw 30 pitches the night before.

wake the fuck up 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

If you don't know what they are putting in our vaccines and our water, you better start getting educated with what the pubic hair grooming industry is secretly up to buddy. If they are desensitizing us to exposure to discreet grooming, and  peyronie's disease they are capable of  getting us to do annything. Don't be a victim of mind control. States rights. Amendments and stuff too.

Lol wow. Is this why Cease and Graveman won’t get the vaccine?

• Hawk 1

55 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Blowan isn't even competitive. I hope the women start snuffing him for being so shit at baseball so he finds some new motivation.

Yeah right, he's got enough money that it doesn't matter. 

Handsome , great body , partyer and millionaire will get a lot of women. Hell, ugly, old and millionaire will get you plenty too.