Smoking brisket and baseballs - Kopech v. the ghost of Adam Eaton and Lance Lynn (Dane Dunning) 6:05pm

he gone.

42 minutes ago, fathom said:

Timmy and Yoan have been inexcusably lazy all season. Glad to see Stoney calling them out because god knows Tony can’t fix anything.

Has TA always been lazy? That's disappointing. Maybe he knows the team blows and it's a natural reax to loaf on routine plays, in terms of running hard, etc.

Maybe instead of jeers and boos we should just laugh them off the field every day. I follow them for entertainment and honestly, this team could pass more as a comedy act than as excellence entertainment wise. And I don’t mean Globetrotters kind of comedy. I mean 67 Mets kind of comedy.

Edited by SpringfieldFan
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SpringfieldFan said:

Maybe instead of jeers and boos we should just laugh them off the field every day. I follow them for entertainment and honestly, this team could pass more as a comedy act than as excellence entertainment wise. And I don’t mean Globetrotters kind of comedy. I mean 62 Mets kind of comedy.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Dalla Kuechel was the last guy on the team who would get on the team about focus and attitude. Unfortunately when he decided to suck, there was absolutely no vocal leadership left in the organization

Dallas was an ass. Don’t mistake his “intensity” as leadership. He cared about one person…himself.

8 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Steve going off on guys means they're serious about big changes this winter. 

Just know, that if they trade Moncada they're probably getting someone back who is a worse player and has a worse contract. 

Man when are you gonna learn to stop telling everyone what is gonna happen so definitively 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

it's about time to DFA some of these tired, old slugs and bring up some young players.  And not just for the sake of seeing the young players; to try to win this thing.  It's just not happening with this bunch.  Pollock's uptick lasted about a week.