8/7 GT: Sox @ Rangers - Giolito vs. Howard (135pmCT)

ChiSox59

Seems like a good day to let another garbage pitcher have their best game of the year and let our Sox hitters make him look like a ace! 

Let's continue those lack of hits, walks and patience at the plate, to assure you hit plenty of grounders, zero home runs and tons of swinging strikeouts significantly outside the zone.

We are confident you will continue to play with no energy, enthusiasm and hustle...because let's face it...you have the leadership and wisdom of TLR and Menechino in your corner!

Predictable, but what a fricking joke.  It's August. Leury sucks.  This isn't some April slump, it is who he is. Meanwhile, you waste a kid's development time. If you're not gonna play him, why is he there?  Please God, get rid of TLR before he destroys the entire rebuild.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Predictable, but what a fricking joke.  It's August. Leury sucks.  This isn't some April slump, it is who he is. Meanwhile, you waste a kid's development time. If you're not gonna play him, why is he there?  Please God, get rid of TLR before he destroys the entire rebuild.

I don't think Sosa is there, is he?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

He should be they called him up.

They got the Star Trek transporter fixed?

It seems like the transaction happened today. I hope the transaction happened last night so he could be here. 

Edited by RibbieRubarb
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

It seems like the transaction happened today. I hope the transaction happened last night so he could be here. 

It did  he didnt play @Charlotte last night so I'm sure he caught a flight 16-18 hrs ago and just announced it today.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

Just because it was announced today doesn't mean Sosa wasn't in Texas last night, especially with him not playing yesterday in the minors

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

Pollock leading off?

It's actually the best place for him if you believe a player's position in the lineup matters to him, he has a 1.014 OPS when leading off this year.

I'm pissed Sosa isn't playing, though.

1 minute ago, Kalapse said:

It's actually the best place for him if you believe a player's position in the lineup matters to him, he has a 1.014 OPS when leading off this year.

I'm pissed Sosa isn't playing, though.

Tony gonna be Tony.