8/9 Game 1 GT: Sox at Royals - Lynn vs. TBD (Tue 310CT)

ChiSox59

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

It really sucks to watch a team you expected to be a real contender become a .500 ballclub that does nothing very well. 

The whole thing died the day they announced TLR as the manager. I will always believe that. 

It definitely sucked a lot of the helium out of it for me when he was announced.

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

It really sucks to watch a team you expected to be a real contender become a .500 ballclub that does nothing very well. 

The whole thing died the day they announced TLR as the manager. I will always believe that. 

Yeah, although the Kimbrel trade...Pollock for RF and no QO offer or match to the Giants' deal with Rodon a close second.

4 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Like you said TLR and RH expected them to be contenders. 

Every time I think that maybe they have a chance I have to remind myself that they are really no better than a .500 team.  Of course that is still giving them a chance in this crap ass division....no offense to the Royals who are obviously awesome.