8/10 at KC - Cueto vs. Bubic (7:10 start)

Texsox

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

And what are we suppose to do, cheer on the Cubs.  Actually I'am hoping they win just so they get a lower draft choice.

I love the Sox…not baseball.  This team makes it hard to want to watch them, but I’ll never switch over to the Cubs or another team.  I’ll just find other things to do with my team until football season starts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Compare 2022 mumbles Tony post game, with the video I posted on this thread on page 2 or 3 praising 2021 Leury as an everyday all-around player.

It's like night and day, you can actually understand him in 2021, I think something mediacally happened to him in the offseason.

Yep, almost like he had a stroke 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I love the Sox…not baseball.  This team makes it hard to want to watch them, but I’ll never switch over to the Cubs or another team.  I’ll just find other things to do with my team until football season starts.

The Bears should be fun to watch this year.... I'm considering going to a Chicago Fire soccer game instead of this shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Balta1701 said:

“It’s nights like tonight if you’re a fan of the south sliders that make you want to pull your hair out. They just don’t hit for power.” - FS1 I think Karros

Believe me, every executive in baseball is laughing at the Hahn, Tony and Menechino trio

• Like 2

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

You’re probably right.  Just sucks because there is enough talent to win this shitty division, but just feels like the light switch is never going to turn on for us.

Is it really talent anymore if some of these guys have lost their physical ability?

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You’re probably right.  Just sucks because there is enough talent to win this shitty division, but just feels like the light switch is never going to turn on for us.

This team has the talent. Pretty much everyone on the team has been to the playoffs before so they know what to do but it’s just not happening this year. 

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1