8/10 at KC - Cueto vs. Bubic (7:10 start)

Texsox

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Is it really talent anymore if some of these guys have lost their physical ability?

I think Grandal is the only guy who appears to have totally lost his ability.  I’m not sure what’s going on with Giolito, but maybe he’s not going to return to form this year.  But I think a different manager & hitting coach get a lot more out of these guys and in this shitty division a few more games would have us in 1st place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I love the Sox…not baseball.  This team makes it hard to want to watch them, but I’ll never switch over to the Cubs or another team.  I’ll just find other things to do with my team until football season starts.

This season has made me a bigger fan of baseball than the Sox, but I just can’t quit this shitty org...  

• Like 2

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I think Grandal is the only guy who appears to have totally lost his ability.  I’m not sure what’s going on with Giolito, but maybe he’s not going to return to form this year.  But I think a different manager & hitting coach get a lot more out of these guys and in this shitty division a few more games would have us in 1st place.

Giolito and Yoan are clearly not the same players physically they were in the past.   Giolito hasn’t had his fastball all season. Everyone keeps saying how talented they are but look at these lineups every day…way too much mediocrity compared to true contenders.  

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Bruce Bochy would’ve been a better choice. 

4 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

“It’s nights like tonight if you’re a fan of the south sliders that make you want to pull your hair out. They just don’t hit for power.” - FS1 I think Karros

Yes it was Karros.  He said Sox 26 th out of 30 teams in homers.  He pretty much wrote off the Sox. Said Sox are the worst defensive team in the AL..  He also said the Sox were underestimating a hungry Royals team coming into this series.

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

So we have Kelley and Graveman sitting while a rookie pitches the 8th inning.  OK TLR.

He knows with this offense it's an insurmountable lead.

We should be so lucky to have a manager with that kind of insight.

• Haha 2

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Hahn should be on the Managers phone telliing TLR to put in one of his two prized offseason additions.  I watched Moneyball recently and Billy was in his managers face repeatedly for not playing his players.

Hahn should save that phone call and call Jerry he’s quitting

4 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Yes it was Karros.  He said Sox 26 th out of 30 teams in homers.  He pretty much wrote off the Sox. Said Sox are the worst defensive team in the AL..  He also said the Sox were underestimating a hungry Royals team coming into this series.

They are poorly managed and the use of resources on this roster was pathetically deployed. But really a no power shit defensive team - not a good combination. Quite frankly I have no idea how a team with poor power can be slow and shitty defensively…it’s like the absolute worse extreme of roster construction. 

So done with everyone associated with putting this together from top all the way down. 

• Like 1