8/10 at KC - Cueto vs. Bubic (7:10 start)

Texsox

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Exactly.  Any other organization would try something, but unfortunately was to keep trying the same thing and hope for a different result.

I’m pretty sure that’s the definition of insanity.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

I had an epiphany today watching my son play The Show. Hahn acts like he’s playing a video game where you can put players at secondary positions and just hope they don’t mess up.  Problem is it’s not a video game he’s trying to win with.

This is not a winning strategy. Any good owner would realize this and fire the GM or at least the manager, but this is the White Sox, led by Jerry Reinsdorf.

29 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Hahn should be on the Managers phone telliing TLR to put in one of his two prized offseason additions.  I watched Moneyball recently and Billy was in his managers face repeatedly for not playing his players.

Do you legitimately think TLR gives a fuck?

I’m at the point in which I want them to lose 6, 8, 15 games in a row just to get LaRussa canned (I’m assuming they would fire him after the season if this happened, but maybe not).  I still would like to see this team with a competent staff.  A guy can dream. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Anyone else catch Yoan laughing in the dugout after the game ended? 

WTF are you laughing about 

If the White Sox get out of the race I hope they bench Moncada  the rest of the season.  Once he's benched bring up Burger and have him play  the rest of the way. Also lets hope that Moncada is not on the team next year.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

It's not worth typing anymore, this game is so TLR.

TLR has killed this season.  He has drained all energy from the team and the fans.  No sense of urgency or desperation. Terrible decisions every game.  There was a closeup shot of the Sox dugout tonight and it looked like a funeral. Very sad.  We lost this game after leading 3-1 late without ReyLo, Kelly, Graveman or Hendriks pitching. 

• Like 2
  • TLR 1

The best thing that can happen is the Sox continuing to be completely fucking inept at the plate, and going on a huge, huge losing streak. This team needs a total house cleaning of all training and coaching staff, and that's about the only way it even has a chance of happening.

• Thanks 1

Guys, remember something. 

If you’re frustrated, so is Rick Hahn. He told us that at the trade deadline. Like us, he just wishes someone could have done something to help improve the roster that some guy built. 

We’re all in this together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tony said:

Guys, remember something. 

If you’re frustrated, so is Rick Hahn. He told us that at the trade deadline. Like us, he just wishes someone could have done something to help improve the roster that some guy built. 

We’re all in this together.

Such a shit GM…so fitting for this shit franchise. I am on my last nerve with how embarrassing they are and how pathetic their standards are. My son is already pivoting to the dark side - fairly certain he will end up a Dodger fan and I legit can’t blame them. The total opposite of the Sox.

2 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Such a shit GM…so fitting for this shit franchise. I am on my last nerve with how embarrassing they are and how pathetic their standards are. My son is already pivoting to the dark side - fairly certain he will end up a Dodger fan and I legit can’t blame them. The total opposite of the Sox.

You mean extracting value from every possible niche market inefficiency?