8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I think being in an organization that actually knows how to develop hitters would have done him wonders. Also the short porch in RF in Fenway. 

Let's not act like hitting at GRF is a nightmare although it has been this year for these boners

Just now, almagest said:

All on Hahn. He needs to go.

How can you blame it on Hahn when he didn't get to pick the Manager, or isn't allowed to spend money.  Yes the Sox make offers but never land them, is it coincidence or are we not hearing the whole story on the offer.  Just like the Sox we're all in on Ohtani, ok lets see how all in they are when he becomes a free agent.  Carrot & Stick, just come close without spending anymore of my money and you'll have a job forever.

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Would have been interesting to see what happened if they decided on Devers instead of Moncada. I bet Devers would have sucked and Moncada would be a star, because, you know, White Sox. 

Devers would probably still be god awful at 3B and be relegated to DH duty. 

• Like 1

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

How can you blame it on Hahn when he didn't get to pick the Manager, or isn't allowed to spend money.  Yes the Sox make offers but never land them, is it coincidence or are we not hearing the whole story on the offer.  Just like the Sox we're all in on Ohtani, ok lets see how all in they are when he becomes a free agent.  Carrot & Stick, just come close without spending anymore of my money and you'll have a job forever.

Plenty of teams do much better with much harder budget constraints. Also, the payroll is like $190m and the roster is a mess.