8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Yet, so many people were expecting this team to win a division title, apparently including Hahn. 

Sox have shit themselves and Minnesota bounced back to decent.  What can you do?  Everyone in the Sox org deserves blame for this mess.  Predictions seem pretty irrelevant right now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FrontierDayz said:

With the 2 runs, Cease can’t lose it now, right…

Yes he can lose it. The rule is if you are behind when you are taken out and your team never catches up no matter how many runs are scored by either team you get the lose. Only if the Sox tie or get the lead will he get a no decision.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Not trying to make him into a good or even great GM, while I understand he's the GM, my point for those who are in the room is his hands are tied by the owner.

He got 190M to spend and this is what the b**** came up with

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tnetennba said:

Sox have shit themselves and Minnesota bounced back to decent.  What can you do?  Everyone in the Sox org deserves blame for this mess.  Predictions seem pretty irrelevant right now.

I agree. I think the relevance becomes is it the roster, the injuries, or the way players are being used. Hahn put together a roster that could have won this division. Injuries and Tony destroyed it.

I would much rather have Hahn and no Tony than Tony and no Hahn. I doubt we'll get no Tony and no Hahn. 

Players can't be overpaid. Throughout the CBA the overriding sentiment was higher player salaries. Garcia is fine, everyone else should be making more. Fuck JR and his profits. 

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Not trying to make him into a good or even great GM, while I understand he's the GM, my point for those who are in the room is his hands are tied by the owner.

His hands are tied by his own terrible decision making unless he gets Cohen's budget.

The Sox are $190 million, Guardians at $60 millionish and still have one of the best players in baseball on what amounts to a lifetime extension.

• Fire 1