08/15: Astros at Sox. 7:10, NBCSN4K, NBCSN+ (es); FS1

Buehrle>Wood

Just now, reiks12 said:

Players are so poorly coached its incredible

I'm certain they are doing exactly what they are told. I admire their loyalty. Willing to destroy their careers to follow their coaching. 

The Sox will be labeled as the most disappointing and underachieving team of the 2022 MLB season. They have 2 really good, young, starting pitchers. They have a 1B in Vaughn. Everyone else is expendable. They need to rebuild again but only with a completely new management team, both on and off the field. 

Just now, brijames1957 said:

The Sox will be labeled as the most disappointing and underachieving team of the 2022 MLB season. They have 2 really good, young, starting pitchers. They have a 1B in Vaughn. Everyone else is expendable. They need to rebuild again but only with a completely new management team, both on and off the field. 

I’d build around Robert in CF way before Vaughn.  

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Will be?

I LOVE Abreu, but a good organization would have traded him and any other veteran that had any value at the deadline. Idgaf about being 2 games behind in the standings, anyone with half a brain knew this “team” didn’t have “it”.

• Like 1

Just now, Heads22 said:

it's mind boggling that the white sox have the second highest team babip, even with all the singles 

Hitting tons of groundballs and to the opposite field will do that. Unfortunately, that's also a big part of why the offense is broken and can't score any runs

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

I agree but he's such a negative in RF and on the bases that you can't ever play him anywhere except 1B or DH.

They all suck for the most part.  It’s just a bad collection of underachieving talent and fading veterans.