Another Comeback White Sox Winner !!

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I could almost feel the aura around me. The crowd was absolutely electric where I was at. 

Crowd was electric. They must have sensed our presence. I was also in attendance. Game turned around after I ate a waffle cone. I'm not saying I'm the reason we won but I'm not ruling it out either.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Crowd was electric. They must have sensed our presence. I was also in attendance. Game turned around after I ate a waffle cone. I'm not saying I'm the reason we won but I'm not ruling it out either.

I wish I had known you were there. You could have introduced your kids to uncle Ron from soxtalk

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Cease saw his ERA go up for the first time since May 24 -- a span of 14 starts, the longest for a starting pitcher since 2019. While leading 1-0 in the third, he gave up RBI doubles to Alex Bregman and Kyle Tucker; then in the fifth, Jose Altuve hit a solo shot to lead off the inning.

Two ER on a Little League double that any of us could have caught.  Well, some of us.

I've been to two home games this year, one away game in Detroit. Sox won all 3, and the two at home had an absolutely amazing crowd. The first was the Saturday home game against the Yankees which they walked off, the second was tonight. Absolutely incredible atmosphere and if they make the playoffs I will be attending at least one game. Guaranteed Rate Field Personnel really know how to put on a show. Of course, winning also helps.

Edited by ScooterMcGuire

10 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I've been to two home games this year, one away game in Detroit. Sox won all 3, and the two at home had an absolutely amazing crowd. The first was the Saturday home game against the Yankees which they walked off, the second was tonight. Absolutely incredible atmosphere and if they make the playoffs I will be attending at least one game. Guaranteed Rate Field Personnel really know how to put on a show. Of course, winning also helps.

The Sox should hire you as a mascot straight away and give you tickets to every game 😀

When Moncada get the game winner 2 nights in a row, against one of the best teams in baseball, it really does seem as though the worm has indeed turned . they seem to be really into the game now, where before it appeared as though they were only going through the motions . was August 16th the turning point in the season? . I sure hope so, and I hope it continues . GO SOX!!!

Every loss is magnified for us, mainly due to such a frustrating season.  And for that reason it's hard to realize and accept that the Sox have been playing some of the best baseball in the AL since the all star break.  Of course, there are other teams playing poorly that had been playing well.  But that doesn't diminish what the Sox have done.

It was awesome to see Moncada win both games with clutch hits.  His reaction at first last night was the most emotion I think I've ever seen from him.  Who'd a thunk Jose Ruiz and Vinny Vela would hold down the Astros and allow the Sox to come back and win?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KrankinSox said:

Except it was 58% full. Get the fans in those seats going forward

6 hours ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I can’t emphasize enough how incredible the crowd was at the night game against the Astros last year.  Better than 2005, even.  Fans from other cities were texting me about how nuts it sounded on TV.  It’s sad that this story got buried in the crap that was that series.  But if we make it you really need to go to a playoff game, preferably at night.

• Fire 1