8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie

KrankinSox

2 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

So to the TLR Official Excuse Crew, why the fuck did the simpleton intentionally walk another hitter on a 1-2 count.  I can wait for your answer while you put down the water you are carrying.  It's probably heavy.

Both Stoney and Benetti very surprised and questioned the move.  TLR has crossed the line of acceptable incompetence even for them. Chuck Garfein now questioning losing the DH on a tweet.  TLR laughingstock of MLB.  The Most Incompetent Manager in the World.  Give him a six pack of Dos Equis XX and send him packing to Tampa in a one way Greyhound ticket please..  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, fathom said:

I refuse to believe the training staff messed up 

I don't think anyone can keep Eloy healthy, but they've suffered by far the most soft tissue injuries in baseball over the last 2 years. That's without getting into guys that are technically healthy but are told never to sprint. The medical staff is obviously a huge issue too

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Fire this season into the sun

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I was away at a Navy reunion and no White Sox watching or news. I should have stayed longer.

Edited by Saufley

Just now, JTB said:

Season was killed in late Oct. 2020

Nah.  Team is pretty good if they do a few things 

1. Fire TLR

2. Fire Menechino and hire someone that will preach hitting the ball in the air

3. Fire the entire training staff, top to bottom

4. Call up Colas to play RF or LF

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

1. Fire TLR

Spend money on shit that all the major contenders spend money on. You know, like analytics, training staff, hitting coaches, etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

1. Fire TLR

And no mention of Hahn here?

OK

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Maybe, just maybe, we can throw some dirt on this team and start firing some people soon for this dumpster fire of a season.

They really need to fire KW (or retire him).  Make that move, and the rest of the jokers will be out in due time.

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

They rebuilt around a hollow core.

Yep and almost all of them have a long history of injuries.  You can’t rely on Anderson, Eloy or Robert.  Yoan doesn’t miss as many games but he obviously gets banged..up a lot

• Like 1

Just now, GreenSox said:

They really need to fire KW (or retire him).  Make that move, and the rest of the jokers will be out in due time.

He’s the only one in the organization that has ever produced a winner.  But yeah, they all suck

• Like 2

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Spend money on shit that all the major contenders spend money on. You know, like analytics, training staff, hitting coaches, etc.

Unfortunately JR cut the team off bc they went wayyyyy over budget on the bullpen and TLR just let's them sit out there in the pen drinking beers bc he will never else them or use them correctly 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

1. Fire TLR

Trade major league and minor league talent for starting pitchers in the offseason. Retool.