Colon at what price

LDF

I've been reading and wondering about this deal. So far It just don't make sense. What are the Mets offering to land Colon? We know Colon is going to go to the Mets and then Boston for Hillebrand but how exactly is he getting to New York.

Hillebrand is way over-rated, and I'd say you could basically deal Colon for Lee straight up, thats if the Mets have any interest in Lee.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmm colon at what price you ask........way more than we can ever afford......thats my answer......the mets may be looking for lee but i dont think that we would be able to get colon straight up for him.....and with kw making the move it would most likely cost us lee, another player and someone from the minor leagues along with a bit of cash.... kw's typical m. o...............

Buehrle and Colon would sure make a helluva one-two punch at the top of the rotation.  I know ... but's it's a nice dream, anyway.  :D

yeah they would -

and yes it is.

Maybe one day our dream will become a reality.

Its real sorry that we have to dream about adding 8 mill to a salary (In essence cutting the payroll roughly 7 million from last year).

Man, hopefully JR will figure it out and have a 50 mill payroll. If thats the case we could do so many things.