THE official post a pic of yourself thread

Be Good

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its weird putting a face to the name. I take it your the nazi looking dude to the left.

As far as my pic Im too much of a b**** to post it. Anyone actually wondering will have to wait until Soxfest. Not to mention how WSI would probably take my pic and put it in their anti-soxtalk signatures (ala aboz)

I'm on here somewhere...  Steff posted pics from the baseball game my wife and I went to with her and Jim.  It is the game where the team wore the 83 jersey's, but I can't find the pics... :huh:

I was there that day! I remember we were all suppose to meat on the FanDeck in the Middle of the 5th and I completely missed you guys.

It is extremely wierd to put a face on a poster. For instance, I pictuired Heather as a Tall-Blonde but when i saw your picture, you were red-head. It was wierd. Now I now what Cali and BeGood look like. I will try to get a good pic of me on here somehow.

Does anyone know how to take apic from "My Picture" and post it on here?

In the box labeled "Label Attachments" (under the area devoted to quoting someone) you click on browse. Then search for you photo and select it as an attachment. Then simply post and it should show up.

Flash, im gonna e-mail you my pic and you post it on here, ok? Whats your e-mail address?

My email address is KENN64@aol.com but Im at school right now. I wouldnt be able to upload the picture from this computer onto the site. My last post should help explain what to do.

In the box labeled "Label Attachments" (under the area devoted to quoting someone) you click on browse.  Then search for you photo and select it as an attachment.  Then simply post and it should show up.

When you reply to a message theres a listing of all previous posts at the bottom of the page. Just above it theres this:

File Attachments

You may attach a file to this message.

Maximum file size: 100k

Its below the "post Icons" area. See where there is a box that says "Browse"