green seats and walls in cell

Ishmookie

Dodgers have blue, that is why we have blue

I am tired of the blue/green argument anyway, been done to death and is silly

The blue seats are quite alright. If anyone does not come to USCF because of the color of the seats, what kind of fan is that. The seats will never be green. They cannot be painted and to replace them all would be cost prohibitive.

Now can we obsess on something that that is real?

There are people - logistic experts - who analyze "this and that" for companies and organizations. They always tell you to choose light blue as a primary color because it's "calming" and has a "cooling" effect on people. I don't even know what that means exactly, but that's what I've learned in the business world.

Plus, we might need a "calming" and "cooling" effect if the team stinks it up next season.

There are people - logistic experts - who analyze "this and that" for companies and organizations.  They always tell you to choose light blue as a primary color because it's "calming" and has a "cooling" effect on people.  I don't even know what that means exactly, but that's what I've learned in the business world.

that is true stuff -

colors can very much effect mood and the lighter blues are calming

that is why you never see a red wating room in any office but do see blues and lighter pastels

the psychology of color is fascinating stuff

Hayden Fry had the visitors locker room at Iowa painted pink

Dodgers have blue, that is why we have blue

I am tired of the blue/green argument anyway, been done to death and is silly

The blue seats are quite alright.  If anyone does not come to USCF because of the color of the seats, what kind of fan is that.  The seats will never be green.  They cannot be painted and to replace them all would be cost prohibitive. 

Now can we obsess on something that that is real?

Agree with everything you said...who cares about the blue seats..there fine and cheerful. :D and like you said, they would have to replace the over 40,000 seats cause they can't paint them...so a moot point

You've got that wrong.... that was the basketball team... Dr. Tom Davis

Dr. Tom got it from Hayden. I am a U of Iowa graduate, and was in school during some of Hayden's finest years. They did it all the time. Dr. Tom replaced George Raveling after the 1985-86 season. I don't recall him doing the Hokie Pokie, but if he did, he got it from Hayden. I also loved when Hayden called his players 'rascals'.