The Pet Peeve thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who say "supposively" instead of "supposedly".

Complete strangers starting conversations while waiting in line at a store or whatever.

White guys who homey themselves out

People who key cars

3 lane highway and all 3 cars are going the same speed, side-by-side-by-side

Paying a "delivery charge" on a pizza

dance clubs and those who are inside (alright, everyone except for the hotties)

stinky people

• 1 month later...
To revive this thread...

I hate people who can't piss in a urinal.  How hard is it to do?  I hate standing in a puddle of piss because some idiot can't handle his dick.  And this is in a place of business :bang

At least at sporting events, they're drunk and can't aim. But a sober pisser who can't aim, how bad is that?

You should use their back for wiping your shoes.

At least at sporting events, they're drunk and can't aim.  But a sober pisser who can't aim, how bad is that?

You should use their back for wiping your shoes.

The sad thing is, the bathroom is like that everyday. They ought to just take out the Urinals, slant the floors to a drain, and let people piss anywhere, because they pretty much do now anyway.

To revive this thread...

I hate people who can't piss in a urinal.  How hard is it to do?  I hate standing in a puddle of piss because some idiot can't handle his dick.  And this is in a place of business :bang

Be part of the solution. Offer to aim it for him :ph34r:

This is a place of business? It would be OK at home :o

:lolhitting

The sad thing is, the bathroom is like that everyday.  They ought to just take out the Urinals, slant the floors to a drain, and let people piss anywhere, because they pretty much do now anyway.

You don't work in my building, do you? Even worse, we had a guy that shat all over the three walls in a stall. Yes, shat! It was like he bent over and let 'er fly. Nasty!

I go nuts in my head when I over hear some conversations eating. When people (generally girls, no offense) say I worked out yesterday, so I can have some ice cream, and they get a huge bowl of junk. How does that work on someones diet. It makes me go nuts, do they nut understand the idea behind a diet?

I go nuts in my head when I over hear some conversations eating. When people (generally girls, no offense) say I worked out yesterday, so I can have some ice cream, and they get a huge bowl of junk. How does that work on someones diet. It makes me go nuts, do they nut understand the idea behind a diet?

It's OK. They had Subway.

art2a.jpg

New Employee, dreads the first crap he has to take

Been there for a while, comfortable in taking a dump; hey Bob, I wouldn't go in tehre for a while :D

disgruntled employee; pisses on floor

I'm quiting as soon as I get a decent offer; s***s on walls

I guess it beats a weapon

Am I right? Isn't the last hurdle to starting a new job the bathroom? Same thing in a relationship? At the girlfriends or boyfriends and you really really have to go.

New Employee, dreads the first crap he has to take

Been there for a while, comfortable in taking a dump; hey Bob, I wouldn't go in tehre for a while  :D

disgruntled employee; pisses on floor

I'm quiting as soon as I get a decent offer; s***s on walls

I guess it beats a weapon

Am I right? Isn't the last hurdle to starting a new job the bathroom? Same thing in a relationship? At the girlfriends or boyfriends and you really really have to go.

Haha, true.

Another pet peeve of mine is in the weight room. When someone is cleaning off their bar like after they get done benching or squatting and then they put a weight on the wrong rack. It pisses me off an incredible amount when someone puts a 5 lb weight on the 10 lb rack. It's like, hey dumbass, take an extra second and put it on the right rack.