The Pet Peeve thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Seems like everyone is in a mood for this :D

I have added one since I was in Dallas for a frickin' blizzard (ok 3 or 4 inches)

Why is it just because I was born and spent 35 years in Chicago that Texans think I am the only one qualified to sweep snow from a rental van? Let the lackey freeze, we can't figure that out. And magically, by me touching the wheel, the van will not slide on snow or ice :D

Seems like everyone is in a mood for this  :D

I have added one since I was in Dallas for a frickin' blizzard (ok 3 or 4 inches)

Why is it just because I was born and spent 35 years in Chicago that Texans think I am the only one qualified to sweep snow from a rental van? Let the lackey freeze, we can't figure that out. And magically, by me touching the wheel, the van will not slide on snow or ice  :D

You would trust a Texan on snow and ice, when you could drive yourself? Did your brains melt during one of those Harligen Valley heatwaves?

Hu..?

I'm an applications engineer and customers call up for availability and don't understand that it isn't cost effective to make only 1 or 2 pieces of something and thusly there is a 50 pc min purchase requirement. I had a customer call this morning and I had to repeat everything 3 times and he still wouldn't listen to me. Sorry to the customer if they don't like what is said, but that's life.

You would trust a Texan on snow and ice, when you could drive yourself?  Did your brains melt during one of those Harligen Valley heatwaves?

No, I didn't want them to drive either. I suggested, instead of me driving to a restaurant, that we * walk * to Hooters which was 50 yards away :D

The Buffalo Shrimp are a personal favorite.

:o

Agree up until the last part.......woman are the only ones guilty of faking "it."

I agree more women than men do it (and they aren't doing themselves--or any other women, or their partners any favors)--but men do it too...

Askmen.com says 25% of men have admitted to faking it...Flash maybe you're just one in the honest majority...

http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa_60/62_love_secrets.html

I agree more women than men do it (and they aren't doing themselves--or any other women, or their partners any favors)--but men do it too...

Askmen.com says 25% of men have admitted to faking it...Flash maybe you're just one in the honest majority...

http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa_60/62_love_secrets.html

i dont really see how a man can fake it, but ok.

I'm an applications engineer and customers call up for availability and don't understand that it isn't cost effective to make only 1 or 2 pieces of something and thusly there is a 50 pc min purchase requirement.  I had a customer call this morning and I had to repeat everything 3 times and he still wouldn't listen to me.  Sorry to the customer if they don't like what is said, but that's life.

Say again. I wasn't listening. :lol:

I'm an applications engineer and Brian calls up for availability and can't understand that it isn't cost effective to do it only 1 or 2 times a night and thusly there is a 5 pc min requirement.  I had to tell him this morning and I repeated everything 3 times and he still wouldn't listen to me.

Wow :lolhitting

Without getting into too much detail Brian's asshole friends are my pet peeve.

But f***, that's the story of my f***ing life.

And this too shall pass. I say that way too f***ing much.

f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel much better now. Thank you for tolerating all the 'f***ing' in this post.

And this too shall pass.  I say that way too f***ing much.

f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel much better now. Thank you for tolerating all the 'f***ing' in this post.

:o Heather is that you? :lol:

And this too shall pass.  I say that way too f***ing much.

Nothing wrong with some tension relieving "f***ing".