Moderators Needed

Molto

Just to let you guys know, this is SPAM, but I'm doing it anyway, lol.

I will soon be contributing to a Chicago Sports newspaper/magazine. This newspaper, called the Chicago Sports Review, is very young (just started this year). Its site, www.chicagosportsreview.com, is a work in progress and will be undergoing a format/style change, so please don't judge it based on its current presentation. I'm pretty confident in the potential of this paper/site.

Anyway, the message board for this site is located at www.chicagosportsreview.com/discussion. We aren't sure if we are going change the message board or anything, but what I do know is that I'm looking for moderators for each forum, basically to help build a community and keep things active.

I'm not really looking to build up the Sox portion (although a moderator is needed) because there are too many good Sox boards out there (this being the best, of course) and i don't expect anyone here to be willing to moderate the Cubs forum (willing to moderate it with good intentions), but we do need moderators for the Bears board, the Bulls board, the College Football board and the General Sports board.

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email (mario@soxnet.net), send me a private message or respond to this post. I'm not going to pin this up top, I'll leave that up to the other mods if they choose to.

Thanks,

Mario