OMG, you'd never guess who I just met last night!!

BridgeportHeather

I'm in Red Rage, which is the student atletic fan club here at ISU. Well, anyway, I was at the ISU/Creighton game last night at Redbird Arena, and, sitting literally TEN FEET away from me was.......

JERRY KRAUSE AND BJ ARMSTRONG!!!

I could not believe my eyes, and both autographed my game ticket.

Thats freakin Awesome Heather.  BJ was one of my favorite Bulls.  He played at the great University of Iowa :)

Were they pretty nice?

Jerry was kinda a big dick (and man he's uglier, fatter, and SHORTER than I had ever imagined)...but B.J. was awesome! I got both of their autographs on my game ticket.

Oh, and is B.J. ever S-E-X-Y!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm --DROOL--

Thats freakin Awesome Heather.  BJ was one of my favorite Bulls.  He played at the great University of Iowa :)

Were they pretty nice?

Jerry was kinda a big dick (and man he's uglier, fatter, and SHORTER than I had ever imagined)...but B.J. was awesome! I got both of their autographs on my game ticket.

What? You don't like short guys?? We don't all look like Jerry Krause.

Who needs to be 6'6''

Thats freakin Awesome Heather.  BJ was one of my favorite Bulls.  He played at the great University of Iowa :)

Were they pretty nice?

i would figure krause to be an ass, but bj to be a cool guy, i loved his days with the bulls! How funny would it have been if you stood up to krause about what he does with the sox.

Oh, and one more thing about Krause.  He NEVER once had a smile on his face.  Instead, he was always pouting every second of the game.  I guess that could be because the Redbirds suck so badly.

No, I think there's too much fat on his face so his facial muscles aren't strong enough to lift them to smile.

s_krause.jpg

• 2 weeks later...