Sn Report: Sox Inch Closer to Colon as Market Dies

Chisoxfn

Pitching and defense win championships. Our 3B for 2000 was Herbert Perry, but no way am I going to trade Crede for Vazquez. Look at that BAA rise!

With the Sox the only team pursuing COlon heavily, don't be surprised if Stewart, RHP prospect, and Ginter make their way to Montreal.

Pitching and defense win championships. Our 3B for 2000 was Herbert Perry, but no way am I going to trade Crede for Vazquez. Look at that BAA rise!

With the Sox the only team pursuing COlon heavily, don't be surprised if Stewart, RHP prospect, and Ginter make their way to Montreal.

Don't be surprised if Boston makes one last attempt at that cost then

I'd atleast give them something of value...hell, give them Liefer....atleast he'll get a shot to start them. If he doesn't start in Montreal, he'll finally figure out that he's not much better than a bench player.

I'm with ya on that Cerb. To be honest, Vazquez is a very similar pitcher to Jon Garland imo.

I still don't see fabulous stuff out of Garland, but he really seems to be developing nicely. I know everyone, scouts and all, rave about this kid, and I never thought he'd be for real, but its looking like I was wrong and I sure hope I am.

The key was, Jon stopped trying to overpower everyone and thats when his ball had nasty sinking action.

Still, I'd deal West and a prospect for Vazquez.

I'm with ya on that Cerb. To be honest, Vazquez is a very similar pitcher to Jon Garland imo.

I still don't see fabulous stuff out of Garland, but he really seems to be developing nicely. I know everyone, scouts and all, rave about this kid, and I never thought he'd be for real, but its looking like I was wrong and I sure hope I am.

The key was, Jon stopped trying to overpower everyone and thats when his ball had nasty sinking action.

Still, I'd deal West and a prospect for Vazquez.

i dont think vasquez and garland are very alike

The difference is Vasquez is a lot better.

The difference is at age 22 Vazquez was 5-15 with a 6.06 ERA, while Garland was 12-12 with a 4.58 ERA. He might be better now, but not for long. If the Sox's want Vazquez, they should offer Stewart or West, with Willie Harris + crappy prospect.

The difference is Vasquez is a lot better.

The difference is at age 22 Vazquez was 5-15 with a 6.06 ERA, while Garland was 12-12 with a 4.58 ERA. He might be better now, but not for long. If the Sox's want Vazquez, they should offer Stewart or West, with Willie Harris + crappy prospect.

Thank you mac.........

Garland rules.......all else parrishes before him.

Jon Garland "Sinker extordinaire"

Why oh why can't we trade nobodies for somebodies like most good teams do.

They want to get rid of Colon.

Give them 3 minor league prospects who suck.

Nobody with a name.

I hope everybody boycotts the sox if the trade you suggest goes through.

Asinine.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why oh why can't we trade nobodies for somebodies like most good teams do.

They want to get rid of Colon.

Give them 3 minor league prospects who suck.

Nobody with a name.

I hope everybody boycotts the sox if the trade you suggest goes through.

Asinine.

have you ever met our gm??? lol.. you have to ask.......each day is like a curious george adventure with kw..........