Kordell Stewart probably released by Pittsburgh

doubleM23

The NFC North would have two QBs like that....Kordell and Daunte Culpepper.

That means you would be right and I would be wrong.

I should stick to the AFC East where I know a little something.

You did know that the Bills are going to dominate it next year, right? :D

The Bears would be stupid not to go after Kordell Stewart. The Bears need to fill 3 qb slots.  Kordell has been a winner.  that's one slot filled.  Then draft the rookie of your choice but no rookie is leading you to the promised land.  And Kordell plays a type of game you don't see in the Bears division.

I totally agree, the Bears need 3 real QBs, so why not start with one that has actually been to a Super Bowl and knows how this whole winning concept goes.

The Bears would be stupid not to go after Kordell Stewart.   The Bears need to fill 3 qb slots.  Kordell has been a winner.  that's one slot filled.  Then draft the rookie of your choice but no rookie is leading you to the promised land.  And Kordell plays a type of game you don't see in the Bears division.

I totally agree, the Bears need 3 real QBs, so why not start with one that has actually been to a Super Bowl and knows how this whole winning concept goes.

Welcome Aboard Soxie Girl...I'd like to see 3 real qb's battling it out. One a draft pick of course and one of them can't be Chandler, Burris or Sauter.

Get Kordell, draft a qb, keep Miller.

He weny to the Super Bowl as a friggin wide reciever and played a good game. He ate s*** every time he had a chance to get there as a QB and ate s*** every time he got to the red zone this year, he has been benched repeatedly for a reason and he was caught in a Pittsburgh park wearing women's clothes, as I said before take him, but don't hope to get much better unless you draft a real QB.

The Bears would be stupid not to go after Kordell Stewart.   The Bears need to fill 3 qb slots.  Kordell has been a winner.  that's one slot filled.  Then draft the rookie of your choice but no rookie is leading you to the promised land.  And Kordell plays a type of game you don't see in the Bears division.

Welcome Aboard Soxie Girl...I'd like to see 3 real qb's battling it out. One a draft pick of course and one of them can't be Chandler, Burris or Sauter.

Get Kordell, draft a qb, keep Miller.

id settle for one QB that can make a 16 game season :o

He weny to the Super Bowl as a friggin wide reciever and played a good game. He ate s*** every time he had a chance to get there as a QB and ate s*** every time he got to the red zone this year, he has been benched repeatedly for a reason and he was caught in a Pittsburgh park wearing women's clothes, as I said before take him, but don't hope to get much better unless you draft a real QB.

I tried to warn them but was ignored. He ran two good offensive coodinators out of town. He shook his finger angrily at his coach and cried like a baby when he was benched in a game at TB in 98. I never saw an athlete in any sport that was as coddled and spoiled as Kordell was. You might want to know that Kordell throws a s***ty pass and has never quite got the hang of looking for secondary receivers. In a must win game he is almost always terrible. I posted his stats. Check out his playoff record. Another thing to remember is that Kordell played for a playoff caliber team, and he still couldn't cut it. What's he going to do on the Bears except run for his life? You'll have a lousy inconsistent QB on a lousy team working for a hopeless offensive coordinator. Sounds great to me! Carson Palmer is not a head case like McNown. Leftwich looks great. Get in a position to draft or trade for one of them. If the Bears sign Kordell you'll hear me scream all the way from Pittsburgh.

I'd laugh, more than scream.

How does the NFL work for cap stuff, I heard Kodell would cost the Stillers a ton in cap room, what is the cap penalty for releasing him, and is that voided if he signs with another team, if so I think the Bears should sign him.

Q to the Bears fan who want him and a rookie, who starts? Kordell will cry if he doesn't and what do you expect to pay him, starter cash or backup cash?

It does, thanks, but I'll muddy the waters, what does Bettis cost us if he leaves. I think we'll ditch the Bus Kordillia, Wayne Gandy and a guy I like but couldn't cover a pass to save his and our lives Lee Flowers. That should leave a lot of money left over to fill not so many holes.