Soxtalk.com Calendar

Heads22

I am working on updating the Calendar on the message board and I am taking suggestions for what I could add to make the calendar better. Any ideas?

The calendar I'm referring to is the one on the message board. If you look below the header, you'll see a button that says calendar.

It does. Just make sure you have your birthday filled out in your profile, and it should do it automatically.  :)

well right now it just says "1 birthday(s)" and you have to click it to see who's it is, can't you just have it like for the players.

It does. Just make sure you have your birthday filled out in your profile, and it should do it automatically.  :)

well right now it just says "1 birthday(s)" and you have to click it to see who's it is, can't you just have it like for the players.

That I have no control over. Maybe Jason does. It would make more sense to have the birthdays listed out.

It does. Just make sure you have your birthday filled out in your profile, and it should do it automatically.  :)

I'll work on that Cali.

The only other complaint I have is could the game and player b-day/user b-day be in different colors? The day cell is really jumbled, and it's hard to notice the different stuff.

Ok will work on that as well. Since its coding stuff it will take me a bit. I'm slow at this stuff, but at least I'm slowly learning.