Rumor has it the Twins are tring to deal ...

mac9001

I'm not suprised the Braves would be goin afta Jones and Mientkiweicz now that they've lost Sheffield and Fick. They've got plenty of good prospects to deal as well, I can see a deal gettin done soon b/w those 2 teams.

I'm up in Minnesota and I've heard the Jones and Menlakjdflkdjfawsz rumor a lot this past week too. Not that they're both going to the Braves but that they're both getting shopped. The Twins fans are pretty heartbroken about that, especially since AJ's gone, but I definitely see this as a strong possibility. I will be surprised if both (or either) of Jacque and Dougie are wearing Twins' uniforms next year...

Isn't the Twins' owner a billionare?  We thought we had it bad w/ JR.  Their owner could buy Steinbrenner and then some, yet he ends up only spending 1/100000000 of his money on the Twins.  But hey, this definitely helps the Chisox chances. :D

The Twins owner is actually Monty Burns....I've heard they based the character off of him, and on the radio up here, they have fake interviews with Polhad and have a Burns voice whenever the Twins make a bad trade move. Kinda makes me grateful for Reinsdorf--kinda. :rolleyes:

The Twins owner is actually Monty Burns....I've heard they based the character off of him, and on the radio up here, they have fake interviews with Polhad and have a Burns voice whenever the Twins make a bad trade move. Kinda makes me grateful for Reinsdorf--kinda.  :rolleyes:

:lolhitting ....Maybe JR is Smithers?