Boras is losing his touch

soxfan420

You want krazy? How about 5 year, 75 Mill for one Kevin Millwood?

Scott Boras is the Don King of MLB.    I loathe that honkey.

He's obviously been watchin Jerry Maguire too many times and it's gone to his head. :lol:

Didn't he get dumped by a few of his clients?  Probably because he was pricing them out of legit contracts.

And he got picked up by a few as well. I know that IRod dumped his agent to get Boras, and I believe Luis Castillo did the same thing. However, I know for a fact that Gary Sheffield dumped his ass, and a couple years ago when Andruw Jones was about to become a FA, Boras was looking to get him a like a 7-year, $115 mill deal or something to that extent and Jones, with no consultation from Boras, accepted a 5-year $75 mill offer from the Braves, pretty much just saying why do I need that extra $40 mill?

Boras is too stupid to realize that the "market" of 2 or 3 years ago is dead. The owners have made it very clear - they want the market to be lower-priced. If he and his clients are too dumb to realize that, then I hope they all rot.

Before it's all said and done, you'll see a ton of Boras clients come crawling and begging for contracts a hell of a lot lower than they expected.

GOOD. :headbang

Yes he was. And he took it up the ass sideways - much like Millwood, Pudge Rodriguez, and others will take it this year. The guy used to be awesome at overrating his clients and their abilities, and he used to be awesome at playing "chicken" and bluffing with his poker face to get killer contracts, however, he's now been figured out.

I can honestly see many of his clients telling him to go scratch - itch or not. :D

Bobby Seay and Bobby Hill.......  both players drafted (high picks) by the Sox who were represented by Boras.  For different reasons, neither signed.

And both are being bit in the ass by karma bigtime. Seay's career is damn near over because of injuries I believe and Hill is no longer wonder boy and became trade bait during the middle of the year.