LOWERING OURSELVES TO THE COMPETITION

PINWHEELS

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS DIVISION BY THE BALLS AND RUNNING AWAY WITH IT.  THE TIME IS RIPE FOR THE TAKING.  EVERY TEAM IN THIS DIVISION IS FAIR AT BEST!      PLEASE REPLY IM GOING INSANE!

It's very early in the off season. I'm not particularly optimistic, but I really don't think there is any reason to start genuinely freaking out until after the Jan 8th deadline and the winter meetings. Then come back and post in all caps freaking out--actually, save freaking out until every team is all settled in and wait until spring training to see how we all fit and play together and how Ozzie coaches. I think it's a little early for your reactions. Hopefully KW will pull something out of his ass....

Guest williestokes
Hopefully KW will pull something out of his ass....

Nah it may be to expensive for Jerry if Kenny Farts ;)

You f***er! Beat me to a head-out-of-the-ass joke! Damn you! :lol:

Don't count on it. If the Sox win the Division in '04, they will win it by default.

I'm not asking for a division winning team, per say, I definitely think this is a rebuilding year, and I would be content with a young team that could develop into something. But I think that the way things are shaping up right now it looks that whoever wins the Central division this year will win by default. I just hope the Sox don't fall flat on their faces, and I do think that we will field a decent and watchable team next year. And while winning by default isn't very enjoyable, it is still winning...

And while winning by default isn't very enjoyable, it is still winning...

Until the playoffs when the AL Central's rep doesn't come close to even sniffing a win in '04's Postseason.

One or the other. Either go for it and add talent to what you already have or rebuild. At least the fanbase knows where you're coming from that way.

Maybe part of Ozzie's deal is he has to go door to door.

:bang Lol, I would buy more tickets then. It is sort of a vicious circle with the tickets--how will more people come if we're only fielding mediocre teams. Thank God I don't work for the Sox in Marketing!!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS DIVISION BY THE BALLS AND RUNNING AWAY WITH IT.  THE TIME IS RIPE FOR THE TAKING.  EVERY TEAM IN THIS DIVISION IS FAIR AT BEST!      PLEASE REPLY IM GOING INSANE!

How do you know that the Sox won't take the AL Central next year? Do you have some sort of crystal ball?

Or is that your need to babble like an immature little punk is more important to you than being able to wait at least until Opening Day to make your pronouncements concerning the quality of the 2004 team?