OHHH ROMAN....... COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know i usually dont care what anyone thinks of me or my opinions... i speak freely and i think that my years on this earth have earned me the right to do so as you all have the right to do too....... no im not pissed we got colon and kw made a good move.... third time has to be a f***ing charm doesnt it.........i hope it works out for him..... no i dont secretly want to do psycho.. hes been a pain in my ass from day one and out of respect of a friend i give him leway......but when he floods my u2 message box with requests of patting kw on the back for one good move, and to put a smile on my face and stop being so negative i have to draw the line... not to mention now he sent me one saying he has lost all respect for me... who the f*** cares roman.....not me.....after all the money each and every year i dump down on things like season tickets (full season. parking pass.stadium club passes. three seats worth). the money i dump on the beer guy, the food vendors, the freakin gift shop alone gets at least 500.00 out of my kids each and every time they visit the park, not to mention the many games each and every year i attend in birmingham and all the cash i throw down there as well.......when it comes to what this team  does and doesnt do i think i have well enough earned a right to b**** about it freely, i have also earned the right to say f*** you kw if i feel  like it....you roman take your chances and ask me to pat his back?? f*** him.. he hasnt done anything worth patting it for.. had it not been for cashman holding his hand on this one he would have never pulled it off in the first place with out it costing us lee, maggs, almonte and cash....3 and cash for 1 is his regular M.O. and we all know that too well.................i dont care if you lost respect for me or not.... i honestly do not want anymore u2 messages from you cause im not going to bend and do what you want me to... f*** KENNY WILLIAMS HES STILL A JERKOFF AND HAS NO CLUE HOW TO BE A REAL GM....... you dont like that then too f***ing bad.....tell me how you feel about colon when were sitting in second place at the end of this year once again.......just cause we got him doesnt mean he can deliver a world series...........and thats what your acting like he can do..........get a grip and come back down to earth.. there are still many issues that need addressing...............NUFF SAID FOR NOW........... :fyou

i think im feeling some tension now between the two.

i think im feeling some tension now between the two.

Captain Obvious called....He wants his statement back :P

But really, can't we all just get along?

:D :D :D :D :D

let us all unite under one common ground. SOXFANS. if we are to break upart shall it foreshadow the doom of our beloved team? IS this the forthcoming of our downfall? I say we must befriend one another in the support of our glorious battle for the one and only prize. the WORLD SERIES!!!

ya know i usually dont care what anyone thinks of me or my opinions... i speak freely and i think that my years on this earth have earned me the right to do so as you all have the right to do too....... no im not pissed we got colon and kw made a good move.... third time has to be a f***ing charm doesnt it.........i hope it works out for him..... no i dont secretly want to do psycho.. hes been a pain in my ass from day one and out of respect of a friend i give him leway......but when he floods my u2 message box with requests of patting kw on the back for one good move, and to put a smile on my face and stop being so negative i have to draw the line... not to mention now he sent me one saying he has lost all respect for me... who the f*** cares roman.....not me.....after all the money each and every year i dump down on things like season tickets (full season. parking pass.stadium club passes. three seats worth). the money i dump on the beer guy, the food vendors, the freakin gift shop alone gets at least 500.00 out of my kids each and every time they visit the park, not to mention the many games each and every year i attend in birmingham and all the cash i throw down there as well.......when it comes to what this team  does and doesnt do i think i have well enough earned a right to b**** about it freely, i have also earned the right to say f*** you kw if i feel  like it....you roman take your chances and ask me to pat his back?? f*** him.. he hasnt done anything worth patting it for.. had it not been for cashman holding his hand on this one he would have never pulled it off in the first place with out it costing us lee, maggs, almonte and cash....3 and cash for 1 is his regular M.O. and we all know that too well.................i dont care if you lost respect for me or not.... i honestly do not want anymore u2 messages from you cause im not going to bend and do what you want me to... f*** KENNY WILLIAMS HES STILL A JERKOFF AND HAS NO CLUE HOW TO BE A REAL GM....... you dont like that then too f***ing bad.....tell me how you feel about colon when were sitting in second place at the end of this year once again.......just cause we got him doesnt mean he can deliver a world series...........and thats what your acting like he can do..........get a grip and come back down to earth.. there are still many issues that need addressing...............NUFF SAID FOR NOW........... :fyou

One word............OUCH!!!!!!

Roman got owned.....

Memo to myself: Do not tell Michelle that she's wrong.

BTW: Back from Cleveland.

Who do you suppose would win in a boxing match between the two?

or a wrestling match?

or an arm-wrestling match?

or a White Sox trivia match?

Just to throw it out there.

Just a hunch......... but i'lll go HSC for all 3.

Uh, Murc....there are four questions there, buddy. Haha.

But I'd also agree and go with HSC for all

Who do you suppose would win in a boxing match between the two?

or a wrestling match?

or an arm-wrestling match?

or a White Sox trivia match?

Just to throw it out there.

Just a hunch......... but i'lll go HSC for all 3.

Uh, Murc....there are four questions there, buddy. Haha.

But I'd also agree and go with HSC for all

ditto

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats right... i hope you all have learned something from this little lesson here...........as i always tell everyone...i am a runs with scissors type of kid who doesnt play nice with others.........despite what cw thinks...lol........ :headbang

I would pay damn good money to see you trash talk HSC to her face, it would be more entertaining than seeing Osuna strike out Sam-me

Oh HSC, I think you are as pleasant as you desire to be until someone breaks the code - and we Italians know what that means - and then, in any situation, I am on your side and I place my bet on you - you play it as it needs to be played and didn't I also post that someone takes you on, I won't have to have the bag of chips open by the time you have laid them out? You play it nice as often as you can and not nice as often as you need to and I am always, always your number 1 fan.

You'd be Susannah in the opera, on the porch, slapping Little Bat and holding the shot gun to drive off the mob (they knew she'd shoot) because you are one real and together woman who takes s*** from no one. That's why I took you to that opera!