Looking for someone to split Sox season seats

doogiec

For about 20 years we've had a group of guys splitting Sox full season tickets. Lower deck box, about 23 rows behind the White Sox on deck circle. Four seats.

We lost a couple of our partners this year (unemployment, economy etc) and are looking for a Sox fan or two to join us in 2003 and on.

We do everything at cost (no scalping!). Postseason tickets are split based on number of tickets held.

This is a good opportunity for someone who goes to ten or twenty games a year to get better seats and some postseason tickets. We split the tickets in pairs, so you can get two or four tickets per game.

We are splitting the All Star tickets based on seniority in the group, so its unlikely they would make it to someone new however.

If you're interested, please reply or send an email to Soxtix2003@hotmail.com.

Guest hotsoxchick1
We are splitting the All Star tickets based on seniority in the group, so its unlikely they would make it to someone new however.

Oh yeah..... where do I sign up????? :lol:

the thought of you along with rps that close to the dugout scares the living hell out of me.......im sure jm will back me up on this one......lmao......... :D

• 2 weeks later...