Sign in to follow this  
Heads22

Wilson Alvarez…

To imagine the battery of Alvarez and Hundley is more than I can bear.

You know what would be funny...is if Wilson came back and busted out and Hundley had the biggest year of his car.....wait a second....hell would freeze over before those two returned to form.

You know what would be funny....is if Alvarez and Hundley joined the WSBLA(We Suck at Baseball League of America) but were cut because they weren't good enough. NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY! :D

You know what would be funny...is if Wilson came back and busted out and Hundley had the biggest year

And if that happened, baggio screaming about how Evans should be our GM would deafen us all.

However, as long as Evans keeps signing players of the Hundley and Alvarez quality, we have peace from the quarter. :D

You know what would be funny...is if Wilson came back and busted out and Hundley had the biggest year

And if that happened, baggio screaming about how Evans should be our GM would deafen us all.

However, as long as Evans keeps signing players of the Hundley and Alvarez quality, we have peace from the quarter. :D

man , danny evans just cant get any lovin from da southside! !!

I knew that if I posted the word "Evans" that you would show up!  :D

Start trashing Jose Valentin. That works too. :lol:

watchyour mouth boy :nono

:D