Pets

HighHeat45

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what dead link means, I can see the pictures, but I got them from Ebay so they will go away when the auction ends I imagine.

It just means the picture isnt showing up, for whatever reason possibily because the site that picture is from took it away or that site is down.

Anyways the picture is there now, the one with the egg.

It just means the picture isnt showing up, for whatever reason possibily because the site that picture is from took it away or that site is down.

Anyways the picture is there now, the one with the egg.

Thats a rock lol

• 1 month later...
Just got a new printer, scanner, fax, printer, etc and am testing it out... here are our cats

From left to right...

Maggs, Cera, and Robin.

No wonder you can't afford Sox tickets!! Quit buying all that "s***" :P :lol:

No wonder you can't afford Sox tickets!! Quit buying all that "s***"  :P  :lol:

We had to get it. We couldn't print our tax returns without it :huh:

Anyway it went on the Dell card. PLus we got it for $161, when the same things cost about $250 in the store. It is awesome. It has a stand alone fax, and document colater also, along with all of the basic stuff. Dell is trying really hard to get into the periphrals business.

We had to get it.  We couldn't print our tax returns without it :huh:

Anyway it went on the Dell card.  PLus we got it for $161, when the same things cost about $250 in the store.  It is awesome.  It has a stand alone fax, and document colater also, along with all of the basic stuff.  Dell is trying really hard to get into the periphrals business.

I thought you did them electronically..? You can save them online and just print them if you should ever need them..

Sounds like a good deal.

Anyway it went on the Dell card.  PLus we got it for $161, when the same things cost about $250 in the store.

looks like I am buying my dell 'puter tonight - as long as the discounts and such they have listed during the day are still valid when I get home. lol

I thought you did them electronically..? You can save them online and just print them if you should ever need them..

Sounds like a good deal.

We did do them on-line along with about 4 other peoples, but you have to print off a signature form to send into the IRS. Plus Ang needed it for school stuff, now that she is taking classes again.

We did do them on-line along with about 4 other peoples, but you have to print off a signature form to send into the IRS.  Plus Ang needed it for school stuff, now that she is taking classes again.

You couldn't do electronic signature? Is this the first year you did them that way..? Maybe it's after the first year you don't have to send that form in. I think I remember having to do that once.

Damn Angie and school... if she would quit you guys could buy Sox tickets.. :lol:

You couldn't do electronic signature? Is this the first year you did them that way..? Maybe it's after the first year you don't have to send that form in. I think I remember having to do that once.

Damn Angie and school... if she would quit you guys could buy Sox tickets..  :lol:

No kidding. Purdue Cal set us back about $1500 in the last 3 months :fyou

But she doesn't have her actual teaching license yet, so she has to keep taking classes towards it, in order to keep what is basically a temp certificate. But after she gets it, she wants to go on and get her masters anyway, so I guess this is only the beginning. :unsure: