Pets

HighHeat45

But after she gets it, she wants to go on and get her masters anyway, so I guess this is only the beginning. :unsure:

Rut ro... you better get your woman under control there..

Soon she'll be waisting your $$ on steaks or toilet paper.. :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours should be in the mail sometime in the next three days. I can't wait. Dells are the way to go.

Ours is supposed to ship on St. Patty's day (also known as the day the Canes play the Hawks in our household heehee). It is going to be a sweet system and as soon as I have it up and running and all of Brian's games installed, we are getting W.O.W. high speed cable (4Mbs). :headbang

Oh, can you say a few hamster prayers (or positive thoughts his way for the non-religious out there) for my middle hamster - Stinky Butt II - Brian's nephew burned him with wax yesterday (leg, paw, slightly on his back - his fur protected him and small burns on his testicles). So far, he is eating sleeping and relieving himself with little issues. We are keeping a close eye on him though.

Reminds me of the time my poodle (before these two) spotted a cat in the backyard as he was going outside to do his "thing".

He raced toward this cat.. the cat just sat there..

The closer he got to the cat.. the larger the cat got as compared to him.

He got within 3 foot of that cat.. did a 180 and zipped back inside the house.

hilarious! :lol: :lolhitting

• 5 weeks later...
one of my dogs, Tall Oaks Tomas WS Farfel

anyone who has to ask who I named Tomas after and what WS stands for - just stay away from me - only so many letters can be used and I used them all as it was

is that a Samoyed? I have wanted a Samoyed for several years now. When i'm out of college that dog is at the top of my list, i think they're just beautiful and i've heard good things about them. If it is, what can you tell me about its personality and such. Thanks