Just to say thanks

whitesoxin'

Thak you so much for not having any annoying as hell Scrub trolls here. I go on several other boards and I'm beginning to stay here more because they are so annoying. Thanks again.

:fthecubs trolls

Like I said before, thanks to the other admins and mods....not really me....they hit the floor faster than Don Zimmer...

:bringit

i was on the whitesox.com message board for a long time, wow.......this place is so much better, it's ridiculous.

Agreed.....I keep up w/ that and the AOL board too. There's more posts from sCrUB and Twin fans than anything else. It's absolutely pathetic. I still peak in on the boards occasionaly; I'm really not sure why.

Agreed.....I keep up w/ that and the AOL board too.  There's more posts from sCrUB and Twin fans than anything else.  It's absolutely pathetic.  I still peak in on the boards occasionaly; I'm really not sure why.

I haven't been on the MLB boards since like February of 2003. They are just too s***ty.

It took you ten months to figure out how to log on?  :huh: Anyways, welcome aboard from a fellow newbe.

Dude, even tho it didn't take that long I am really lazy. :D I didn't want to waste my time logging on cause it takes long to load. (Even tho I have a new comp. now). Thanks for the welcome.

lucky you  :P

Just wait...one day you'll get broadband and wowzers. It should still load relatively quick on dialup, every few months we update the software for a little quicker loading time, but its probably pretty minimal, although for dialup users I think its makes a big difference.

Anyway, its great having so many cool posters here :headbang

I visited Whitesox.com today for the first time in probably a month... I only have 7 posts over there... I was appalled at the sheer number of trolls over there. not to mention the difficulty of reading the threads; this board is much easier. I'm happy I found this place and don't intend on going anywhere else anytime soon. Ok maybe I'll go to the bathroom, but that's it.

I visited Whitesox.com today for the first time in probably a month

Me too. It was terrible. You can't even say suck over there. No smilies or :fthecubs or :cheers or :canada or :snr or :fyou and so on. Here there are a lot of more true fans than at WSI and the boards are more active, because just about all of the posters had like a 0.3 posts per day.

Agreed.....I keep up w/ that and the AOL board too.  There's more posts from sCrUB and Twin fans than anything else.  It's absolutely pathetic.  I still peak in on the boards occasionaly; I'm really not sure why.

You post on the AOL boards...?

Yeah ....I keep up pretty often....BobbyRoseBowl, Nomads, JoePoe, Bel etc..... :D ....I may think about posting a couple here and there now.....I just love this board so much though.  Being amongst a lot of knowledgeable Sox fans w/out the trolls is heaven!

What's your name on there..? Obviously.. I'm Steff :rolleyes: .

Bobby and his multiple names are a riot!

The trolls are to a minimum there, no? I TOS them pretty fast, I think.. :huh: