Bruce Levine

SoxAce

Bruce Levine is on Espn 1000. He is a very credible source.

He said that he talked to KW. KW said that there are no immediate negotiations going on right now, and that they are 4 million over budget, They might have to do some "bottom feeding." I got this from the sox main site.

Why does this not surprise me?? :angry:

I've officially lowered my expectations.

We are over budget.

We are a low budget, low market team in one

of the biggest, greatest cities in the world.

We are a small market team, folks.

We're gonna have to get by on scraps and

hope lightning strikes one of every 10 seasons.

Amazing.

If it makes you feel any better, the dumbs***s on the North Side of town have a payroll twice as large as ours, and they only get struck by lightning once a decade as well.

The official motto - "Chicago Baseball - We win once a decade, whether we need to or not."

Or maybe the official motto should be more down to Earth. "Chicago Baseball - Even a blind dog eventually finds an ass to sniff."

Doesn't suprise me really. I think Maggs gets dealt cos if KW moves sum1 else, he won't be able to make as many moves as he would like unless he dealt Maggs. Then he could go afta a starter, and an outfielder to replace Ordonez.

Bruce Levineline is not a credible source. Williams likes to keep things quiet. Why would he tell Levineline whats going on so he can go on the radio and tell everyone? Levineline was so proud of himself that he was supposedly the first to report Jauron was canned, he let everybody know about it. He is a WGN wannabe.

Bruce Levineline is not a credible source. Williams likes to keep things quiet. Why would he tell Levineline whats going on so he can go on the radio and tell everyone? Levineline was so proud of himself that he was supposedly the first to report Jauron was canned, he let everybody know about it. He is a WGN wannabe.

Your right about KW. He does like to keep things quiet, but that still tells me he's not doing much as of now. Levine does get the job done as far as info. on matter how much u want to deny that. Even tho in not a big fan of his eigher. I just got this off of another site so we'll see if KW means by this "bottom feeding." :rolleyes: