By April and the all the rosters being set, who...

maggsmaggs

By April and the all the rosters being set, who will win the AL Central?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. By April and the all the rosters being set, who will win the AL Central?

• Indians
    • Royals
    • Tigers
    • Twins
    • White Sox

Of course im going to pick the sox, but I also believe they CAN win it. I'll give the Tribe one more season before their young guys blossom. But it's still too early to tell. As we've already seen, teams are still making moves (KC=Juan gone) and hopefully, the sox can get some quality arms too. I'm still not convinced this is the team were going into the season. I expect KW to make a couple of pickups to solidify this team.

No love for the Twins or Indians?  :rolleyes:

I hate to say, but I give the Indians one more year before they start contending again.

Hmmm...... I could have sworn I said something like that at my other post above.. ;) But I totally agree. Can't wait to see that kid Jody Gerut. He's going to be quite a hitter, him and JEREMY REED :headbang

Hmmm...... I could have sworn I said something like that at my other post above.. ;) But I totally agree. Can't wait to see that kid Jody Gerut. He's going to be quite a hitter, him and JEREMY REED :headbang

Ah I apologize about that....I honestly didn't read any of the posts before I wrote that in......I'll give you all my profits for making that statement! :lol:

Ah I apologize about that....I honestly didn't read any of the posts before I wrote that in......I'll give you all my profits for making that statement! :lol:

It's cool man. I'll just learn how to just not care even if someone repeats it. We are all family at soxtalk. :cheers :headbang :cheers The Indians will be dangerous this year. But I expect the to put up a better race next year when their young hitters get more experience in the majors. When it's all said and done, we'll be talking about the indians like we did in the 90's :o