Updated ESPN Offseason Rankings

DBAHO

Call me a pessimist but right now we have taken a bunch of steps backwards and not too many forwards. I would not move us up much higher with 3 MLB starters and question marks in the bull pen, CF, 2nd, 1st, etc. I don't see the Tigers finishing ahead of us, that would be slit the wrist time especially with the party that will be happening on the north side.

Damn, I am glad I'm in Astros country.

ESPN also had the Marlins in 24th at the beginning of last season....

You also have to take into consideration that the Marlins were not going anywhere. They were pretty dead. If they didn't hire McKeon eariler in the season, promote the D-train when their pitching was hurt, or make significant moves by the deadline to bolster their playoff run (Conine, Urbina) they would not have never gotton that far wutsoever. Lets see... don't wanna sound too wierd but... we got rid of our manager, Manuel, hired Ozzie, maybe promote/see if one or our rookies shine (Cotts?) and maybe make a move at the deadline (which KW usually does) We might turn into the Marlins of 04!!! :D

Here it is, White Sox down to 26 now.

ESPN Article

I want the mainstream sports press to disrespect us. I want them to not think we are s***. Let em go on thinking that so it'll maybe motivate the guys and force ESPN to eat their f***ing words when the Chi Sox start demolishing their darlings (Red Sox, Spankees, etc etc.).

We might turn into the Marlins of 04!!! 

Am I the only one that would have put that in black? I do feel that we can win this division and the playoffs are only 2 rounds to the WS, anything is possible you know. No need for sarcasm. All you have to do is believe......

Ha I'm not defending them....I think it's ridiculous, myself...but I believe it's their 3rd in 3 years.....

2002----The Blue Jay w/ the maple leaf behind it

2003----The T w/ the cartoonish blue jay

2004----The black and blue J

well, they are from canada.....what else could we expect? :lol: